PokeDrawer 4
Time-Space Tear 2
Night Matinence 2
Luxury Ball 2
Felicity's 3
Plus Power 3

Energy: 12

Grass 12

Strat: Beautifly for 2 says 60+burn+asleep+confused. Swarm it like no other Kingdra style and you've got a Tier 1 fastasheck butterfly.

Sceptile's body says that each G Energy Card provides GG Energy. Beautifly says "If Beautifly has X Energy" and does not say "Energy cards" anywhere in the text.

With that said, I'd consider:

-1 Luxury Ball
-3 Felicity's Drawing
-1 Grass Energy

+1 Uxie
+2 Warp Point
+2 Cynthia's Feelings

Going with 2 Uxie prevents you from getting messed up by having a major draw source in your prizes. With one, you have a 10% chance of getting stuck without it, but with two, you have less than a 1% chance of playing a game with Uxie unavailable. You could say the same about Luxury Ball, but it's not quite as useful and you can only play one per game.

Eleven Grass Energies should be enough since you don't need more than 2 cards for any of your attackers, and you can always Night Maintenance them back into your deck if you need more. Felicity's seems out of place in a deck where you don't need to discard energy and you don't have much else you'll want to throw away. Warp Point might let you get an easy kill on some basic lying on the bench (or a very annoying Dialga G Lv.X) and Cynthia's Feelings could get you another entire Beautifly line after one gets knocked out.

so let me get this straight...
buitifly has 2 nrg on it and wild groth is in play the attack does not do the 60 and 3 conditions?

Yes it does .. nowhere in the text of Beautifly states "cards" , it only says energy. Therefore it combos perfectly with Sceptile.
You have a few options to enhance this depending on style and preference :

- a 2-1 Shaymin will make this 160HP little beasts that poison, sleep and burn
- a 2-1 Heatran will make the burn stay, and every turn will be a 90 hit with 1 extra for poison and 2 extra for burn assured. ( Heatran is hard to set up, but it may be worth it .. )
- a 2-2 Weezing will make the poison double every turn ,making Beautifly hit for 80 every turn
- a 2-2 Cherrim will make this 90 at least .. drawback : bench space

Whatever yo decide, you will need at least a couple of Unown G's to protect your claydol and your tech against Dusknoirs, Gengars and the like.

Good luck, I tried the Beautifly / Dustox version, and was very slow to generate the desired result .. so this is the way to go, with either of these techs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back