Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Zapdos Ex Error Card Appears On Ebay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkTwins

Hi...
I just letting people know that a zapdos ex with a picture has appeared on ebay...
I am not advertising it i am just doing this so people can see the image of the error Zappy...

Here is the link...

Zapdos Ex Error

Thanks All...
Drew

It's really an advertisement :wink:

I've been hearing about these popping up in the NJ/NY area for some reason though. Do you know anyone else personally who owns one?

Well, i agree that it looks so much better, and i have not seen an error any where else Patriarch, so maybe it was just the packs that got ordered or something. But yeah it looks so much better that way.

I like that Zapdos ex much better. I was never a fan of the glass-looking ex cards.

..... Now only if there was an Articuno ex or Regice ex without the glass treatment. :D

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of them either. I hope in EX: Emerald theres nothing like that. Oh no! What if the holo energies are like this?!?! That would be an outrage!! Actually i'd like to see that! I highly doubt that would happen..I would like to see RH's like that too :p.

Last edited:
Do you know how much extra it costs to print those glass looking ex's? They will not print those as holo energies, it would cost too much. I would love to have that, if only to complete my deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back