Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Zeels - looking for list help

Status
Not open for further replies.

joedexter23

YO! here is my Zeels deck I am currently rocking.

Pokemon

Thundrus x3
Zekrom BW x2
Tynamo x4
Eelektrik x3
Mewtwo x2
Shaymin UL x1

Trainers/Supporters

Catcher x4
Eviolite x2
Pokegear x1
Switch x2
Dual Ball x2
Level Ball x3
Super Rod x 1
Junk Arm x4
Plus Power x2

Collector x3
Juniper x3
Sages x3
PONT x3

Lightning energy x9
DCE x3

The strategy is to start with Thundurus, which is why I have such a high count (as I've found opening with Zekrom kinda sucks when you don't have your resources). Use either collector, dual ball or level ball (or all 3) to set up Tynamos, Zekroms and grab elektrics. Im trying to focus on getting all the pokemon I need real fast. The shaymin is for late game/opposing mew twos.

I feel the deck could do with some critique. Can you please help? thanks!

To start off:
-1 thundurus
-3 collector
-1 gear

+2 dual ball
+1 random receiver
+1 juniper

I found random receiver really useful especially when you don't have collectors in the list.

You should run on a dual ball engine since it helps you keep up with faster decks while still allowing you to get set up.

Since I assume you run all retreating tynamos and 2 switch starting with thundurus is still pretty easy. A lot of successful lists are running 2, even 1 thundurus.

This is optional. Yet it's a personal preference.

-3 sage's

+1 pont
+2 N

I'm not a fan of sages and I think that it is more reliable with pont and juniper.

Hope I helped! :)
Posted with Mobile style...

To start off:
-1 thundurus
-3 collector
-1 gear

+2 dual ball
+1 random receiver
+1 juniper

I found random receiver really useful especially when you don't have collectors in the list.

You should run on a dual ball engine since it helps you keep up with faster decks while still allowing you to get set up.

^I second this running too many Collector's can tend to klunk up the deck 1 is really all you need. Also Pokegear is'nt guaranteed a supporter while random receiver is, and lastly dual ball is just another way to quickly get out your tynamo's when you dont have a collector while allowing you to use a supporter.

Also I would probably go
-1 Catcher
+1 Revive

Personaly I also find that 3 is the perfect number, you get it when you need it and dont when you dont. Also Revive can really help in the Mewtwo words or just when you need to get a Zekrom or tynamo back.

If your going to run Collector (I agree with this, but it's definitely a minority), run 4. It isn't all that great past T1, so that's when you need to be using it.

Posted with Mobile style...

^I second this running too many Collector's can tend to klunk up the deck 1 is really all you need. Also Pokegear is'nt guaranteed a supporter while random receiver is, and lastly dual ball is just another way to quickly get out your tynamo's when you dont have a collector while allowing you to use a supporter.

Also I would probably go
-1 Catcher
+1 Revive

Personaly I also find that 3 is the perfect number, you get it when you need it and dont when you dont. Also Revive can really help in the Mewtwo words or just when you need to get a Zekrom or tynamo back.

IMHO you don't need revive. You definitely need 4 Catcher to get crucial KO's.

IMO If you are a good enough player of Zeel, you won't need any more than 2 Mewtwo. That is because you can attack with Zekrom/Thundurus combo to ko it. Also, with 4 Catcher that makes it even easier if your opponent retreats that Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back