2 Skyarrow
3 Catcher
4 J'arm
2 Plus Power
1 Switch
1 Energy Exchanger
1 Eviolite

Ok, so, a few notes:

Tornadus EX because Terrakion (Quadbulls) is popular around here, and i don't want to rely only on PP or mewtwo.
I'm trying to put in a Terrakion because the meta around here it's filled with Darkrai, and it would be an advantage for my side. However, i think it disrupts the consistency of the deck, although i can set it up pretty smoothly along with other cards. Anyways, i dunno if I Terrakion and 1 :fighting: will be enough, but on the other side, as you can see, i run many "1" Trainer copies. That's because i always try to find my best interest on each during each game, trying to pull of the ones who are important with J'arm. I know some of them should have their number increased, but i always feel that the deck wouldn't be complete without them. Finally, something some of you may be wondering, Energy Exchanger. Let me explain: A friend of mine suggested me energy search along with the terrakion tech so i could grab the :fighting: energy, plus grabbing another energy when in a hurry thanks to j'arm. However, i found energy exchanger a lot more reliable, since it can "search" a DCE or a fighting, if you have a :lightning: in your hand. This helped me a lot during fast paced battles when i needed that DCE, and i could just j'arm exchanger in order get the energy. Anyways, although i'm somewhat confident in this list, i think the terrakion line may be reducing the consistency, and that's what i want above all. I'm open to any commens or suggestions. BTW, if you are to tell me to increase X card number, please say something i should exclude from the list as well, since finding space has been my major problem.

Thank you all in advance x)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back