x4 junk arm
x1 lost remover
x3 PONT
x3 juniper
x3 collector
x2 cilan

x11 lightning
x3 DCE

Strategy is to open with tornadus to get energy rolling and hopefully get some cheap prizes while setting up eelektriks and preferably Zekrom Ex. Whether tornadus gets knocked out or i have to retreat dosnt bother me as Itll only fuel eelektriks ability. The goal is to be set up with Zekrom EX and hitting for 150 every turn using Eelektriks ability.

Id love suggestions and comments as im new to playing a Zekrom deck. Been playing chandyplume for a few months now (will miss it).

The reason I have 1 free retreat tynamo is im looking at it as my cleffa of sorts. Which tynamo SHOULD i be running?

I really wanna do good with this deck so any helpful advice will be appriciated!

Free retreat is good when there is no kyurem, so it's probably the one most people should play most of.

So glad the list has 10 draw. A lot of people like 2 pokegear on top of that, which just helps get the t1 collector and make setup that much easier. Likewise, I'd increase collector to 4, because it's that important on t1.

Hate to be "that guy", but you really need 2 Mewtwo. Esa, messiah of the hypetrain, posted a list with THREE MEWTWO. It's incredibly hard to recycle them when you just have 1. The need to revenge kill on a dime justifies another slot. Never tested Cilan, but I have to say, in most cases, it seems like I'd rather just use a draw supporter. Digging for trainers is more important.

So I'd say:
-2 Cilan
-2 tornadus
-1 lightning

+2 pokegear
+1 collector
+1 mewtwo ex
+1 DCE

Also I'd find room for plus power, super important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back