Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Zipper Pull “4-Corners”

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixback4fire

!!I made this before the new set came out and never got the chance or had the time to post this but the only changes i think i would make is adding 1 of the new benette from plat.!!

Last year around this time me and an old friend came up with a similar deck using almost the same Pokémon, the only difference is instead of Grumpig cg I’m using Banette sw. The deck was DP Mismagius, CG Grumpig, MT Lumineon, and Claydol This year the strategy is much different and I don’t have to play with Pachi as a starter anymore : ]

The Deck: Zipper Pull “4-Corners”

Pokemon-21
1-Finneon SF
1-Lumineon SF
2-Misdreavus LA
2-Mismagius SF
3-Shuppet SW
4-Banette SW
1-Lunatone GE
2-Baltoy GE
2-Claydol GE
2-Uxie LA
1-Azelf LA

Trainers-25
1-Plus Power
2-Moonlight Stadium
3-Warp Point
3-Roseanne’s Research
4-Bebe’s Search
4-Poke’Drawer +
1-Luxury Ball
2-Night Maintenance
1-Technical Machine TS-2(Devoluter)
2-Poke’ Radar
2-Felicity’s Drawing

Energy-14
1-Water Energy
3-Call Energy
10-Psychic Energy

The strategy Is pretty straight forward. You get out Lumineon and Mismagius so your opponent is afraid to play the 4th bench and they decide to get rid of all their uxie’s and other nick-nak basics (also With the new sp Pokémon that are all basic it helps) Use Lumineon’s power to grab you’re opponents extra basics and return that pesky stage2 Pokémon to the hand mwahahahaha ;) or any fully built poke’. Banette is the main attacker and is not to be forgotten for just two psychic energy this little bad boy can dish out 80 damage consistently. Its other attack places up to seven damage counters on the defending Pokémon for no energy at all. It’s a very quick and powerful card In my opinion.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

No comments? I thought this deck would have at least sparked someones vioce

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back