Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Champion: CHOMPY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazykid

Welcome to the first Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament. It will be an exciting tournament so please join! We do not give away prizes and the best reward is bragging rights. Enjoy your time in the group and feel free to upload videos of you smashing with others in the group or pictures that you would like to upload.

We realize that people have different schedules and would love to accommodate for this, the tournament start date and time is just when many of the first matches will be played. We expect that games will still be in progress the next day or even the next week. In other words, work out a good match time with your assigned opponent and report the outcome ASAP, but don't miss your best friend's birthday to do so. : )

Here are the Rules

Rules:

~4 Stock
~8 Minutes
~Best of three matches
~No Characters Banned
~No Items
~Report to me who won in the brawl matches

Stages:

Neutrals:
Battlefield-
Final Destination-
Yoshi's Island (SSBB)-
Lylat Cruise-
Smashville-

Counter
Jungle Japes
Green Greens
Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
The Bridge of Eldin
The Pirate Ship
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Pokémon Stadium 2
Skyworld
Brinstar
Pokémon Stadium
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise

Banned
Shadow Moses Island
Temple
Mushroom Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Rumble Falls
75m
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
PictoChat
Hanenbow
Green Hill Zone
Yoshi's Island(SSBM)
Onett
The Summit
Spear Pillar
Port Town Aero Dive
WarioWare
Distant Planet
New Pork City

We are going to plan to have 32 players in the tournament so if you wanna sign up. Just post the reply of what your friend code is and what your brawl name so people can identify who you are.

1. CHOMPY: (CHOMP) 3523-1698-4639
2. Psycho Pedestrian: (Psyco) 2449-4310-9810
3. Burritogirl: (MDCAT) 0602 6328 4236
4. DarthPika: (MP3) 1848-1420-6743
5. Brawler1624: (B1624) 2707-2412-1928
6. Vaporeon85: (Valor) 5241-1595-0939
7. Adrian: (Valor) 5241-1595-0939
8. Charmander Rox: (Charm) 3909-7353-9558
9. AwesomeLatios: (Matt) 3523 1725 6739
10. Kwis: (Kwis) 0130-1473-8043
11. Miamisportsfan45: (Corey) 0688-4932-1833
12. Meditite Rox: (Charm) 3909-7353-9558
13. JUAN MORALES: (JUAN) 0173-0980-1306
14. Kiki Lava Apple Eruption: (KiKi) 0259-1746-6062
15. GreenZangoose: (Green) 5370-0147-7983
16. afstandopleren: (afstan) 3995-7946-9774

=====================================

Heres the tournament Bracket!

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?edit=1&tid=284634&tclass=

1) Click Find a Tournament
2) Click Ohio
3) Click Online Gaming
4) Click Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Pokegym) Chompy made the brackets but i told him to put it under Ohio since thats where I live ^_^.

CHAMPION: CHOMPY

Last edited:
8 minutes seems a bit long. Why not just 5 minutes, that's not too long or too short.

I would love to enter, but living in Europe, I have to wait untill this friday at best.
I don't know when it starts but if it starts after friday, count me in. Ofcourse I'll give my FC when I have SSBB :p

8 minutes seems a bit long. Why not just 5 minutes, that's not too long or too short.

I would love to enter, but living in Europe, I have to wait untill this friday at best.
I don't know when it starts but if it starts after friday, count me in. Ofcourse I'll give my FC when I have SSBB :p

1) 8 minutes is recommended for 4 stock.

2) Alot of people here in the US on Pokegym are going to the US Nationals so it probably won't start until at least next week.

On that note, I'll be unable to play (in the tourny) until at least after July 4th.

I should get ready!

Name:B1624
FC:2707-2412-1928

Awesome!

I will dominate all of you!

Heres my name and friend code

Player Name: CHOMP
Brawl Friend Code: 3523-1698-4639

I'll dominate everyone too. See you in the finals Ricky.

Player Name: Valor

Friend code in sin.

Sign my brother up too. We use the same name. His name is Adrian.

Add these rules to the list

Banned Stages:

Delfino Plaza
Luigi's Mansion
Mushroom Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Rumble Falls
The Bridge of Eldin
The Pirate Ship
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Pokémon Stadium 2
Spear Pillar
Port Town Aero Dive
WarioWare
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Skyworld
75m
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
PictoChat
Hanenbow
Green Hill Zone
Yoshi's Island(SSBM)
Onett
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Big Blue
Brinstar
Pokémon Stadium

Playable Stages:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island (SSBB)
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Jungle Japes

Debatable Stages:

Castle Siege
Shadow Moses Island
Temple
Green Greens

Any Smash player will agree.

Last edited:
i don't know if i agree with banning stages and debating about stages, just play on any one random stage, makes it more interesting and more fun

I'm a Smash Player and I disagree. I will refuse to play if stages get banned. At AMA I watched so many matchs on FD that it made me sick. You may hate a stage but it doesn't give any one the right to ban stages for everyone. If you ask me your just trying to give yourself an advantage by getting rid of all the stages that your not that good on and also don't just assume that just because you play with people you share your beliefs on rules for tourneys don't assume all players are like that. :mad:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I would rather us all play on one stage. It makes everything fair.

Not really. some charecters need platforms to be effective in combat.

Plus another thing is that this is HIS/HER tourney. They make the rules, we have to go along with what they say.

Last edited:
Might join, but after nats, I'm going on a vacation and won't be back till mid-july. If there's still an open spot I'll join.

^^ DeDeDe noobs can Chaingrab on any flat surface.....and it's not the only character that can make easy chaingrabs.

sooo..........

Why not ban that teqnique?

I'll dominate everyone too. See you in the finals Ricky.

Add these rules to the list

I was going to go into detail later.

Those stages are banned as a standard for Smash Tournaments. The reason a lot of the stages are banned is because you can run to the corner of the stage and just throw your opponent off screen. Thats why they are banned. Its just like Pokemon, how people have their standard rules, those or standards for Smash.

No item
Not hazard stages, All the listed above
4 stock
8 min(tournament only)

I hate seeing people lose because Cresselia wants to throw disk at people and people getting falling down with no chance to recover because Frigate Orpheon wanted to flip over.

Last edited:
No They Are Not!!!!!! The Only Stages That Are Standardly Banned Are Scrolling Stages Which Are Like Big Blue, Rainbow Cruise, The Summit, Etc.............

Stop Pushing For Banning Stages. This Person Has His "standard" Rules, So Stop Trying To Change The Rules!!!

You People Make Me So Frustrated Some Times.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

People Its Just A Game. It's Supposed To Be Played For Fun. You People Take The Game Way Too Seriously.

Last edited:
I agree with KoM. Let the person who is running the tournament run it. Ban NOTHING! i repeat NOTHING! Stop pushing for the banning of stages and just PLAY!

People. Stop complaining. you dont have to join if you dont want to. let the guy run the tourny.

~Professor ultimatedra~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back