Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

effects of attacks

1. R

Carnivine (DEX 5) Lure Poison and Sky Pillar (CES 144)

My active carnivine (DEX 5) attacks with lure poison while sky pillar (CES 144) is in play, for the sake of this assume that neither pokémon in play on my opponent's side have any additional protections beyond what is provided by sky Pillar. Lure Poison "switch the defending pokémon with one...
  2. S

Pokémon Ability/Attack Interaction - Aegislash/Espathra SV04

We ran our SV04 Prerelease this past weekend and ran into a situation. I couldn't find a quick answer on google so ruled it on the spot. Looking afterwards I think I ruled wrong. Has this been in previous editions and ruled already or is this new? Any help from other judges would be appreciated...
  3. D

Attack/ability/energy: skyscraper/DTE/trick wind questions

Consolidating the questions to prevent spamming; 1. (Attack/ability) g-max spiral vs. Skyscraper: If I use RS inteleon vmax (FS079), equipped with 1 rapid strike energy, G-max spiral attack on a duralodon vmax, and I return the rapid strike energy to my hand, does the attack damage duralodon...
  4. R

Resistance an effect?

Okay, so I have a question. Regirock from sun and moon has an Attack that does 110 damage and says that this attack is effected by resistance. Is that an effect of an attack? Or is it just Weakness and resistance? Thanks!
Back