Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

$1 rare cards?

crazypokemon

If I buy a lot/bulk of only rare cards is it possible I can sell of each rare card for $1?

That shouldent be too hard to do right?
Most rare cards are a dollar right?

Just want to know if this is possible selling each rare card for $1 without specifying the card itself.

Any tips or advice? Trying to think about a possible future investment.

- Depends on the Cad, If Its a Popular Pokemon it could be more but MOST sell for about a Dollar, yes
japanese empoleon, diving draw however is like 75-80 cents

also this implies english cards too, charizards always seem to sell for more, but you probably already knew that.

If I buy a lot/bulk of only rare cards is it possible I can sell of each rare card for $1?

That shouldent be too hard to do right?
Most rare cards are a dollar right?

Just want to know if this is possible selling each rare card for $1 without specifying the card itself.

Any tips or advice? Trying to think about a possible future investment.

Yeah, you could get a dollar for it on ebay maybe. And that means you'd list it for a dollar, ebay would take their cut (10%), paypal would take their cut (2.9% + 0.30c) and you'd have to ship it (45c minimum). In the end, you'd get 12 cents on the card. This also doesn't take into account the amount of time to list each card, take pictures, etc.

If you're thinking of selling it anywhere else, like here, good luck. I don't know anyone - even collectors - who pay $1 for rares, unless it's a good rare, like a Charizard. Even online shops will charge a max of 25 cents for most rares; check trollandtoad's plasma blast singles to see for yourself. Thus, if people can get rares from reputable stores for 25c, they're not going to pay that (or more) here or other places.

If he buys bulk and sells single on ebay it's very viable he may even get more then a dollar. But this is a lot of work listing singles.

It's viable to sell the cards at $1 a piece on ebay, however I suggest maybe making "mixed" lots with 15 random rares/RH/holos for $10 or something.
I know it isn't exactly $1:1 you are looking for, but as stated above, most people will not pay $1 per rare

If he buys bulk and sells single on ebay it's very viable he may even get more then a dollar. But this is a lot of work listing singles.

$1 in revenue =/= $1 in profit. Go to ebay and look for ' Pokemon Rare ' start with low price + shipping and select buy it now only. Tell me how many pages you have to go through before you find someone selling rares for more than 99 cents. Those guys are barely making 10 cents in profit.

Only select rares are worth more than others, and most people don't send those in as bulk anyway.

Pokemontrader has the right idea. Sell them along with some foils and one "Ultra Rare" for $10.00 per lot.

I've had great success in the past selling this way.

$1 in revenue =/= $1 in profit. Go to ebay and look for ' Pokemon Rare ' start with low price + shipping and select buy it now only. Tell me how many pages you have to go through before you find someone selling rares for more than 99 cents. Those guys are barely making 10 cents in profit.

Only select rares are worth more than others, and most people don't send those in as bulk anyway.

He asked if he could sell for a dollar not make a dollar.

Of course he could sell it for a dollar... But he would DEFINITELY NOT make a dollar profit.

The only time you can make a profit with bulk is starting your own website. The more the buyer buys...the less you spend on shipping. And that would increase your profit. Otherwise selling 1 by 1 will not make you a profit.

I'm going to be doing this on youtube as well as my website I'm setting up.
Never said about making a $1 in profit just asked if I could sell each one for a dollar.

I'm not going anywhere that has cheaper deals ie pokegym,ebay,or some other site.

I'm thinking of getting hundreds if not thousands of mint rare cards (not sure which ones)
for mere pennies.

Wondering if I could sell each rare card for $1

yes it's alot to list and alot of work but well worth it if i can successfully sell each for $1

You know my typical collection so this is why I'm trying to raise money.

It's at a point where I know where there are more number of sheets out there to get than I actually own.

I need to start getting more of them.

Which is why I'm raising money.

I'm thinking mostly youtube maybe some listings on ebay.

Hopefully in time I can have my own store if it's progressive.

I suggest doing the method I was saying instead of rares for $1 each.
Even if you do lots of rares or whatever, if you get them cheap enough you will still make profit. It'll take a lot of time and effort to piece out $1 per rare that way. Only exception is if you have eeveelutions.

Any other advice? I think i can get $1 japanese holo for $1 but not sure how much I can sell them for.

Is it possible to get a few bucks?

Any other ideas to raise money?

The 10 year anniversary to my collection is december 2014. I got 16 months to try and get as many sheets as possible by then and I need to hurry to get as many as possible.

Mostly relying on youtube with lil bit of ebay.

I too advise selling bulk lots. If done right, you can sell them like hotcakes for some good profit.

As for Japanese holos, 90% of the set ones are not worth much, so they'll be tough sales.

Back