Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

10 and under

halo2

im curious does anyone think they no what the 10 and unders are gonna play during nats cause im running smp and when my 15+ friednds says kids are gonna play storm i FREAKED smp gets own byed storm:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You can always expect ALOT of randomness in the 10- division.

Some kids will be playing whatever their older siblings (or friends) give them. They are the ones that will most likely play LBS and other Archetypes.

There will be less LBS in the 10- (in comparison to the 11+), but don't expect to see none at all.

do yu have any tips to counter storm using smp cause that gives me the shivers ya my scizoer can reduce damage by 60 but whos cares agaisnt lugia grrrr

Is this Matt? If it is, run your deck list through some of the 15+ players. They might be able to recomend some single card changes that will help against 'storm' Remember, if you want extra practice, come to Godfather's Pizza on Monday and we will try to get you some help. (This is Debbie (Phillip's mom) in case you didn't know.

Its going to be a BLS/LBS what ever you want to call it convention with the really good 10 and under. They are not going to tell you that here. When the top cut is made you will need more than two hands to count all the BLS/lbs what ever you want to call it.

alot of ten and under players have or had older siblings that play or played and they will help them alot. So alot of them will be playing lbs/zre/dragtrode/ludicargo, the simple strat archetypes that are easily played by a young mind. then the rest might play stuff they make on their own and they will probably be very red face paint.

I know for sure that you will be seeing at least 3 LBS players in the 10- division...all are extremely proficient with it.

No, clay, they are all playing ____________________ decks now!

LBS is so out for the new Secret.dec!

It is just too wild...a combo that I am amazed noone, even I came up with!

Great job Jimmy! Breaking the format again!

Vince

Back