Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2010 - 2011 S/P/T Winner Medals Arriving!

EeveeLover

Member Services Administrator
[gal=51969]2010 - 2011 S/P/T Winner Medals[/gal]

Thanks to vegitalian for the scan!

For those that are waiting, they are arriving. For those that missed out on winning one, you may be jealous now.

Much better looking than the past years, brings back the old days of the Cities Medals enameled pewter look.

Beautiful medals in my opinion. What are your thoughts??

BTW, regionals medals will be / are arriving as well.

Discuss!

Last edited:
They look like something you'd definately be proud to wear at any pokémon event! I'm glad they look pretty swanky and if the VGC ones look anything as good as this I'm sure many winners will be pleased. :)

Last edited:
Does anybody have a CC medal that we can side-by-side compare the two?

Do they say your name and or state/province that you placed in?

nope, no name or state

and also in terms of size. its a little bit bigger length wise. but width wise its a lot thicker and a lot heavier (1st place medal)

im not sure if there is any difference between the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th besides the ribbon.

I got mine today.
The problem is that they gave me 2 states ones instead of a regionals one and a states one.
What should I do?

Does anybody have a CC medal that we can side-by-side compare the two?

I have a cities medal. I will attempt to get a picture posted in the next few minutes.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added 05/12/2011 at 04:32 PM ----------

I just figured out how to upload the pictures to the Gym's Picture Gallery. I don't know how to get them to show here so here's the url to the page they are on:

http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.php?c=254&userid=23961

Not quite the pic I was asking for, machampion. I was thinking more like a picture with a CC medal and a SC medal in the same frame, so that we can compare what the two look like. Anybody have one like that?

Wow, those are looking much better than I thought they would.

I still want the plaque (trophy, whatever) though =/

they really don't look that much different then cities metals, i likes the trophies they used to give out but pokemon's cheapness is not up to me.

I really don't want to complain but I am not pleased. I really was hoping for engraved names and spt locations but I guess there wasn't enough money for it.

Play Pokemon, please send us our medals AT OUR TOURNAMENTS next year and if not, send us ENGRAVED medals in the mail. Look at it from our perspective, we had nice trophies before, now we have "lesser" medals, and we get them pretty late (compared to the always on-time trophies). You are a good company but I can't agree with this decision at all.

-Zach

UGh lots of my friends got their today, but not me : /. I head back from college tomorrow morning, so it'll be quite a journey getting my medals back home in time

Back