Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

2010 Meta Decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokerjake7

Heres my list of what i think will be good this coming year let me know wat u think and even post your own!

LuxChomp (wasnt touched...:nonono:)
DialgaChomp (also untouched:nonono:)
Machamp (with uxie still here this will get alot of play i think for anti sp :thumb:)
Donphan (practically untouched this heavy hitter will be doing good also)
Gyarados (will still be here but might be hard with all the disruption and OHKO)
SableLock (classic distruption)
SpiriPlumeGar (new distruption and trainer lock pretty good pretty much the new Gengar user since they lost alot this year)
Leafeon/Roserade (sp conditions make this deck great for OHKO and field disruption :thumb:[what im using :p])
Scizor (might come back maybe even a scizor prime)

and thats all i can think of right now but tell me some more!!!

Last edited:
Cursegar stinks without rosies and claydol.

---------- Post added 08/25/2010 at 11:22 AM ----------

and moonlight 17 17 17

not SF dusknoir, that is the one I am talking about as for draw power SF stays in the format and I meant Unown G being taken out. Sorry sometimes my hands go faster than my brain lol

spiriplume with Gengar is pretty nice, specially against heavy trainer users like SP and Machamp etc. also its still got gengar as a heavy hitter

if you play two donk pokemon, example machamp and jumpluff, both in 4-4 lines with a 3-1 line of uxie x, they survive without claydol and have at least 70-30 in favour with all the decks in the meta but im not sure about suprise decks.

Anybody who is claiming a multi stage 2 deck is going to be a top deck in the next format obviously is basing everything off theory and hasn't actually tried their idea.

I dont think Vilegar is really all that great....It just so happens to perfectly counter everything popular.

^How do you Jet Shoot for 120? It hits for 80, and Plume isn't weak to fire. Unless you are double expert belting it, UNDER trainer lock. But that isn't worth the pay off you'd have to have with the HJ to get away with something like that. Better to just run Blim FB.

^How do you Jet Shoot for 120? It hits for 80, and Plume isn't weak to fire. Unless you are double expert belting it, UNDER trainer lock. But that isn't worth the pay off you'd have to have with the HJ to get away with something like that. Better to just run Blim FB.

Luring Flame Burns Vileplume activating Blaziken FB's pokebody(all burned pokemon take 40 more damage)

for vilegar players tehy can easily counter luring flame by maximizing their warp energys so playing 4 of them which negates the luring flame and also u can then kill blaziken, wekll luxray is something different if they play smart with luxray they can bright look up plume and zen blade it other than that vileplume pretty much gives most sps a hard game once it sets up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back