4 Catcher
4 Junk Arm
4 Switch
4 Eviolite
4 Juniper
2 Pokegear
2 Super Scoop Up
1 Super Rod

Counter your opponents moves and abuse weakness. Abuse Switch and Shaymin for versatility, try to keep energy in circulation for as long as possible.

Last edited:
Why Boufalant? Terrakion does the same exact thing but it has such a huge type advantage and more hp. It also has an okay second attack. I'll get rid of a Pokegear for a Juniper though.

Despite the advantages that Terrakion has over Boufalant, Boufalant can OHKO RDL, something nothing in your list is capable of doing.

When Next Destinies is released, though, Mewtwo-EX can take over that purpose.

-Serge

Who still plays RDL though? It only works in ReshiBoar, and no one plays that anymore. I dont really want to take out a Terrakion (which has won me so many games against eel decks) for a card I will probably never use.

Who still plays RDL though? It only works in ReshiBoar, and no one plays that anymore. I dont really want to take out a Terrakion (which has won me so many games against eel decks) for a card I will probably never use.

True. It's just a card that you don't have a real answer for. Since you'll probably be wanting to add Mewtwo-EX when it comes out anyways, and since it does the job of countering RDL just fine, might as well just wait for Mewtwo-EX for dealing with RDL.

-Serge

6 Corners is going to be terrible when EXs come out. All the Pokemon can be ko'd with one hit, which is exactly how this deck loses.
Posted with Mobile style...

Take out the Scoop ups for 2 more pokegear that will give you 16 "supporters" to use turn one even if 4 of them are really pokegear. Also before asking for help tell us some of the problems you are having with it, it looks similar to my list and I haven't had any major problems.

You are wrong. When EX's comeout RDL will OHKO most EX's. Reshiboar will be one of the most popular decks out there again.

You are wrong. When EX's comeout RDL will OHKO most EX's. Reshiboar will be one of the most popular decks out there again.

The only EX RDL ko's is Mewtwo, and Regigigas, Reshiram, Mewtwo and Zekrom all ko it. It will be a terrible card, no one should even think about playing it.

Louist, the SSUs are nice to have and I think 16 Draw Support would be a little over the top.

RDL states "Take 1 extra prize"

Mewtwo EX states "When ko'd your opponent takes 2 prizes instead of one."

its three prizes.

EX's actually make 6C more playable because of 190-200 HP basics that can demolish anything in the game.
4 Rainbow 4 Prism 4 DCE 2 of Any Energy plus Electrode.
Test it and you'll see.

Just tech in your own Mewtwo, people are going to be noobs and think Mewtwo is like Gardi/Gallade where you can put yours up first and not worry too much. Drop mewtwo and one shot theirs. Reshiram EX dies to Kyurem EX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back