Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anderson, SC Gym Challenge - 6/26/05 (Final Results)

Feraligatr

Just confirmed location and date for South Carolina's Gym Challenge!!! Stay tuned for more details on the door prizes. :clap:

NOTE: Please email me at [email protected] with your name to pre-register. This will help me get an idea how many people to expect and also guarantee you a promo card/pin.

2704 N Main St
Anderson, SC
864-261-3578
http://www.planetcomics.net

Directions
From Eastern NC: I-40 West to I-40 West/I-85 South to I-85 South to SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

From Middle NC: I-85 South to SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

From Asheville, NC: I-26E to I-85S (exit 18A). Take the SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

From Columbia, SC: I-26W to I-385N (Laurens/Greenville exit on left) to I-85S (exit 36A). Take the I-185N (exit 30, toll) to I-85S (exit 14B). Take the SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

From Georgia: I-85N to SC-28E (exit 19A) toward Anderson. The store is located on the left side across from Brooklyn Place/Gallery of Lighting. It is after you pass Burger King and before you reach KFC.

Date
Sun, June 26

Registration Time
11:30am - 12:30pm

Deck registration sheets will be required and available on site.

Click on link to fill out a deck sheet ahead of time: http://home.earthlink.net/~ncbeachcat/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/gc_deck_sheet.pdf

Start Time
1:00pm

Entry Fee
FREE

Format
Modified. Only cards from Ex Ruby & Sapphire thru Ex Emerald are allowed unless the card has been reprinted in one of the sets above (i.e. Warp Point, Switch, etc...) then the older version can be used.

Prizes

1st Place
An invitation to the Pokémon TCG World Championships™ in 2005
A travel award for the winner (and parent or legal guardian for players under 18) to the 2005 World Championships
36 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

2nd Place
18 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

3rd & 4th Place
9 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

5th thru 8th Place
4 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

9th and After
1 booster pack of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

Door Prizes
Nintendo DS Bundle (Electric Blue DS/Pro Gamers Kit/Super Mario 64)
Ultra Pro Backpack
Ultra Pro Carrying Case (1 per age group)
Pokemon Plush Figures (1 per age group)
Ex Deoxys Collectors Box (1 per age group)
Pokemon Pikachu Watch (1 per age group)

Last edited:
GrandDaddy said:
"Team Kcletus" from Newnan Georgia will be there!! Two months of traveling and Pokemon Fun!!

hey Gary, which two months are you talking about??? You are the traveling Granddaddy! Go Pops! :clap:

Just added pre-registration info to the original post. Don't forget so you can be sure to get the promo card/pin!!!

I might be able to show up. Anderson isn't that far away, atleast not as far as Columbia, and she likes having the day off from work taking me to a tournament. Not sure though, gotta ask first.

Hey Smurf Cat. Looking forward to seeing you again. I think the last time was at the Greenville Ex Deoxys Pre-Release ???

Money it tight but thankfully this is free. So maybe I will be able to attend.

Back