Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

any one know how to beat empoleon?

glaceon_master

ok so i won BR's with my empoleon deck and now alot of peoaple are running emp decks and i need a way to beat that deck i took mine apart cause i wasnt gunna try to face them emp VS emp v_v

Lightning rundown. Ampharos is a good contender. Heck, even teching in a well placed MD Raichu or Manectric can help.

ok what about jolteons?? i have 2 in there n i dnt know if they'll stand a chance n i have zapados in it also

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Lightning rundown. Ampharos is a good contender. Heck, even teching in a well placed MD Raichu or Manectric can help.

how would ur pokemon line look like faceign a empoleon deck with glaceon LVX in it???

Last edited:
depends on what you are looking to run. Jolteon is another good one as well. You're going to want control of them. Ampharos/Omastar may be interesting, since amphy can snipe every time they use a supporter. Dusknoir's Dark Palm messes up their bench size.

I play an Electivire deck, which runs with a MAnectric and Blissey. This deck so far has won every Emoleon deck I have came across!

Play Electrode (SW) and a lot of Warp Points, don't KO all their pokemon anytime soon, because then they'll Scramble-- just deal damage and Warp Point them. 40 damage + weakness is still decent damage.

If you want to show these guys that they are real n00bs, use your own Emp, and pwn them with the origional. If you wanna be a wimp, play a counter deck with random electric pokemon. Raichu MT, and blissey make a good combo. (don't do that). Just play the way you want, and out play these copy n00bs.

"One problem is Electrode is if they devolve it, there's no poké-power."

Well, you can play Electrode with some other solid stage one like Houndoom or Scizor or Banette?
Not sure about the Banette one. But DRE should be a quick recovery for Electrode.

Back