Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Anyone else unable to log in to go-pokemon??

Status
Not open for further replies.

prodigal_fanboy

I go to the website and everything (http://go-pokemon.com/), however, the log-in bar is nonexistent, and I can't find any specific login URLs I could use. Anyone else getting this issue? Do they remove the log-in option while uploading and compiling tournament data? Let me know.

*Mods, feel free to move if this is the wrong forum.

Look at the top of the Gym Page. go-pokemon is down per their announcement a month ago.

And to think, I spent all that time making a Header Announcement that shows up on every page on the forum saying that the Site was down...

so do we know how this will affect league reports/etc (I'm about to go read the header bit).....??

What an awful time for the website to be down, when people want to check ratings going into the last weekend of cities.

They posted a month ago that the site would be down for maintenance. This way people wouldn't be surprised when it went down.

What an awful time for the website to be down, when people want to check ratings going into the last weekend of cities.

Agreed. I don't know right now who has more points then me, by how much, etc. This all affects my deck choices to whether I drop or not. This IS a horrible time for this to happen:nonono:

but when would have been a *good* time to do major site work?

i'm being serious here: after all, the same things were said the last time the site was down. i'm sure the decision to take access away temporarily and do the upgrade was not a frivolous one...

'mom

but when would have been a *good* time to do major site work?
I would say immediately after a prerelease. So, February 8th to March 1st would have been a good time.

But we have been waiting for this upgrade for a while now. We've been begging for it. I'm glad it is finally here.

Last edited:
This probably has to do with the addition and testing of the new POP ID set up, not the Professor Store.

They have never taken the site down to add things to the store.

If they could have just waited a week, nobody would have complained since cities were over. And nobody would have continued to care until probably the week before states lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back