Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

AR Dead?

I guess there aren't many pokemon players that are also anime fans =\

We have anime forums elsewhere to discuss anime, too.

More like the best anime out there isn't really discussable on the Gym. And, no, I'm not thinking about "that" either.

Maybe because the Pokemon anime itself is dead.... It was much better back in 2000, those were the good ol' days.

I dunno, I don't post much here because every anime fan seems to be some nut who wants to talk about naruto and bleach all day. They don't watch the same animes I do, so I don't see any reason to say anything about it.

I agree, Mai HiME was more interesting, I didn't like the whole futuristic setting. Then, remember that the villians are called schwartz, that opens up so many bad spaceball jokes I don't know where to start.

This website isn't suited for a real anime board. I thought a good percentage of Pokemon fans WERE anime fans. Suprising that this board isn't more active, but then again, most anime isn't exactly PG.

This website isn't suited for a real anime board.

This is pretty much it. Anything that isn't like... G-rated, or a shounen fighting show, is going to be locked/deleted as inappropriate. This leaves most good animé out in the cold.

I could always push my luck by posting about Nanoha or something. Blur the line a little with a magical girl show aimed at teenagers. But I don't feel like getting banned for the third time in a month, so I won't.

I've mentioned Nanoha A's and StrikerS in those seasonal discussion topics I occasionally make. Granted, when A's came out I was just then watching the first season, and I treated StrikerS the way I do most sequels and didn't say much about it. >_>

As far as shounen action shows, there's been a disturbing lack of Soul Eater threads. <_<

This is pretty much it. Anything that isn't like... G-rated, or a shounen fighting show, is going to be locked/deleted as inappropriate. This leaves most good animé out in the cold.

I could always push my luck by posting about Nanoha or something. Blur the line a little with a magical girl show aimed at teenagers. But I don't feel like getting banned for the third time in a month, so I won't.

That bad huh, I guess moe shows are a no no here. I was going to ask if clannad was any good.

I meant more the copious quantities of shoujo-ai present in the show. I mean, I'm only partially into A's and a long way from even getting StrikerS, and I can't imagine Nanoha with anyone other than Fate. Given that same-sex pairings are more of a miss than a hit on the 'Gym, I'd say this one would be a rather hefty miss. Which is a shame, as it's better than pretty much every other magical-girl series I've seen.

Back