Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Arceus Tins...more money and more packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

menoknow

Saw the new Arceus Tins and Wal-mart a couple hours ago. They rung up at $19.98 but since the shelf said $14.98 they gave them to me for $14.98. Anywho...they have the Arceus Lv X promo, 5 booster packs (mine had 3 Arceus, 1 supreme victors, and 1 legends awakened) and 1 3-card booster pack (POP 9).

I thought the release date for these (according to multiple sites preselling them) was Dec 16th!

I don't think 1 booster pack and 1 POP pack extra should make the MSRP go up by $5...your thoughts?

Well adding in an extra Pack would definitly drive up the price. :frown: I hate spending more money than I have to. But hey 5 packs is almost what you get at a prerelease and so i guess (rounded) $20 is fair.

You're quite lucky to get it at all, let alone for a lower price. The new price makes the POP pack look like it's worth a lot.

Personally, that doesn't sound like that bad of a price for a tin, but then again, I'm rather used to TCG tins being $20 and over, anyway. But, it's only really an additional five dollars, and an extra pack to get with the purchase... for me, where I live, it'd be more expensive to just buy a $15 tin and a pack to go with [As here, they're generally priced at $4.00 and up, not including tax].

I actually might buy this particular tin, just because I think it's a pretty neat deal. XP

~Nips

I don't think that's a terrible price. At retail, I can get packs for about $3.50 - $4.00 after tax,so in a lot of ways you could think of the promo and the POP pack as a throw in.

Are all of the Arceus Lv. Xs available in tins?

I don't think that's a terrible price. At retail, I can get packs for about $3.50 - $4.00 after tax,so in a lot of ways you could think of the promo and the POP pack as a throw in.

Are all of the Arceus Lv. Xs available in tins?

There is only 1 different (with 2 poke body) in the tins. So, just 1 tin promo in this batch like back when they had lucario X (mysterious treasures) in tins.

Well this is lame. I had a chance to trade my arceus lv x for a different one at the prerelease this weekend and I didn't want to end up with the tin lv x so I didn't trade. Looks like I missed out.

Well this is lame. I had a chance to trade my arceus lv x for a different one at the prerelease this weekend and I didn't want to end up with the tin lv x so I didn't trade. Looks like I missed out.

Even though the others AREN'T tinned, they still suck pretty bad, so you're pry fine.

But I went to my local Walmart last night. No such luck for me ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back