Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Best deck in Format?

Cyrus

Iron Chef - Master Emeritus
Topic Title. States are coming up, so this is a good post.

Tell me what is the best deck after EX: Deoxys is released, and WHY.

Dark Tyranitar/Dark Ampharos w/ Shards

It takes care of both evolutions, basics, and it is decently consistant. Works for me.

Deoxys Attack Metagross is the fastest and most consistent deck...I have proven this with a LOT of play testing.

I believe that Salamence/EX/Pidgeot will be tier one at least, if not the best deck out in just a few days.

`Ben

Dark Amphy
Its just so amazing. At first i doubted the card, but after play testing it, it became my fav deck to play.

Last edited:
Draggy for sure. TeCH in some Dark Hypno to take out Gardi and Deoxys and a couple of shard for sally and mirror and you have states-winning deck.

Hi peeps,

Im going with TylerM on this one, Metagross/Deoxys EX (attack) is just so speedy in setting up and dealing big damage fast! Also, running this deck with some Ludicolos (the rare one with Happy Dance) ensures one does not get and damage done by Metagross's poke-power (Super Connectivity). Thus this combines speed, big damage and a little healing going.

Cephiro

DPG-Unit by far. As I have said, 1-1 Raichu ex line owns Chex, because 240 damage is more than 200 damage.

Zap-Ray-Dos shows a lot of potential. ZapDOS's major weakness, the inability to OHKO anything with more than 80 HP has just vanished.

What deck was the best deck in Eon?
What deck did everybody think wasn't able to win Worlds?
What deck took second place in the 15+ division in Worlds 2004?
What deck is the undisputed best deck in an uncertain metagame?
What deck has been...
is...
and will always be...
The most reliable deck in the format...

Blaziken.

in uncertain metagame Draggy is more reliable. Its so fast its not even funny.
And i dont think your arguments about Eon format belongs here... :rolleyes:
Blaziken is fading away. Deal with it. Draggy is taking blazikens role. With Sharpedo ex :biggrin:

Back