Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BRING YOUR extra Cards to SELL at Nats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meganium45

Bring your extra Pokemon Cards to the US Nationals at Origins!

<<Since it has been broken later in this thread, it is the Gathering Ground>>

I have received CONFIRMED WORD that there will be a dealer at Nationals aggressively buying Pokemon Cards!

This dealer has set as a goal to buy ONE MILLION commons and ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND reverse foil cards at the Origins Convention! All Pokemon!

<<Paying .02 per common, and and .10 per reverse holo, uncommons and commons are the same thing for this offer>>

What a great way to get cash for your pokemon cards, without having to pay shipping!

Also, the dealer is buying Pokemon Cards of all types including EX and Level X and holos.

See what you have lying around. What a GREAT WAY to get rid of extra junk and not have to pay for shipping!

This dealer will be set up near the Pokemon Booth in the Dealer Area (Demo Booth)!

So, turn your "junk" reverse foils and commons, (and the rest of your cards) into badge money, or gas money, or FOOD MONEY!

The administration has approved the posting of this message!

See you ALL THERE!

Vince

Last edited:
I would assume he's probably offering like a penny or so per common/uncommon card. i may have to get in on this though. i could use some extra cash, that's for sure.

remember to save the unwanted EXP-TMTA rev foils for me at worlds as i need them... (as well as crystal holos) =D

Ironically, this sounds like an advertisement!

...With that said, I don't care. Vince, can you PM me how much he is taking per common?

Commons at 2 cents each.

Rares at 5 cents each, reverse holos at 10 cents each.

Any holos at 25 cents each, better holos at more.

EXs, shinings, promos, he is looking to buy everything anyone does not want.

'mom

what a wholesale buyer is willing to pay for a card =! what they'll sell it for...

just saying :)

'mom

Ummmm how could anyone have this much money? I'm not going to natonals, but I am guessing I could get like $100 dollars from this.

Ummmm how could anyone have this much money? I'm not going to natonals, but I am guessing I could get like $100 dollars from this.
At 10c a rare it would be a lot of cards. They're also planning on selling them off on ebay or at a store or something.

Edit: I wasn't expecting so many bites on this! I honestly have to say I wasn't totally serious - but thanks everybody for the offers!

Ha, sounds like fun. I hope this turns out well. Hopefully this will mean that there is more of a market for pokemon cards. In any case, this certainly sounds promising.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back