Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Call of Legends Speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porii Sames

THis might get closed/merged as a duplicate thread, but here goes.

What does everyone think will actually BE in the set? I mean, it sounds like it'll be Power Keepers all over again, and there are cards that we will probably be getting (Lost World, Research Dox, etc.) but what reprints will they make?

Is it possible that they'll make...a Claydol reprint? Discuss.

I doubt they will reprint much of anything not in our current format. It just seems like it'd cause a LOT of problems when it comes to things like Worlds. There's no reprint set in Japan. Of course, it seems Japan and the rest of the world are on different pages most of the time, so it's possible (I hate that btw, but that's a different subject).

But yeah, the trainers we didn't get will probably be in the set. I kinda don't want Lost World, but we'll probably get it. Lost Remover will be an interesting card.

I personally believe they'll do RH HGSS picture Energies, or at least I hope so. Those would be awesome. I'd kinda like RH Primes from throughout the HGSS series, since I believe Japan has RH Primes and Lv. Xs. That probably won't happen though.

The cards not in the current modified that were in PK were given to Japan in a special set, so anything is possible.

*adds fuel to pointless speculation*

The cards not in the current modified that were in PK were given to Japan in a special set, so anything is possible.

*adds fuel to pointless speculation*
Ah, cool, I didn't know that. So I suppose anything is possibly, really :p I do hope we don't get a Claydol reprint though; I don't know that it would do anything but be perhaps detrimental to future formats. It would help our current one, but not an HGSS-on or RR-on format, I'd think. Sure it'd speed up those formats, but I'm not sure I'd want that.

I think it would be a good thing to have, and wouldn't crash the format. We're slowing down with the changes to Candy already. Claydol would just lead to consistency, which is good when widespread. I would much rather every game come down to who plays better, as opposed to who does or doesn't have a dud hand.

I read somewhere that it's officially going to be a 100+ card set. I also read that we will be getting exclusive english-only Primes. If this is true, we may be getting english-only version of those Primes basics/stage 1/stage 2s, OR reprints of those cards, (Example: we get english only Dragonite Prime, they reprint the awesome Dratini and Dragonair from Bae Set. that would be cool. I also think they will probably reprint Cresselia/X and Darkrai/X due to that oversized Legend box that came out.

I didn't know that Nintendo was inventing cards to put into an English "filler" set. It throws Japan completely out of sync and confuses everything.

I never thought Nintendo would be THAT desperate for money but I realize I shouldn't be surprised.

I hope they make some nice primes of Pokemon that didn't get any the first time around. I'd like to see more non-Johto Pokemon. A Garchomp Prime would be nice. A Charizard Prime would sell for a lot $$$.

Blaziken, Delcatty, Gardevoir, were tier 1 in its prime and got reprinted in PK.

Gardevoir SW should deserve the treatment for CoL, as well as let me think... MR MIME? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reprint the unowns (mainly Q and G) it'd be pretty cool. This set is pretty much the remainder of Lost Link. so id assume we'll get lost world and other things from said set.

I didn't know that Nintendo was inventing cards to put into an English "filler" set. It throws Japan completely out of sync and confuses everything.

I never thought Nintendo would be THAT desperate for money but I realize I shouldn't be surprised.

I hope they make some nice primes of Pokemon that didn't get any the first time around. I'd like to see more non-Johto Pokemon. A Garchomp Prime would be nice. A Charizard Prime would sell for a lot $$$.

*sigh* folks who don't read the thread don't read the thread.

As I said before, all the cards released in PK were either still legal in Japans format (Which was HUGE compared to ours at the time, something like our DX-on to their RS-On?), or were released in a special filler set for them prior to worlds.

As I said before, all the cards released in PK were either still legal in Japans format (Which was HUGE compared to ours at the time, something like our DX-on to their RS-On?), or were released in a special filler set for them prior to worlds.
The Japanese were still thrown off sync. That special filler set came 5 months later than it arrived in the states and wasn't even released in stores. It was only available from the internet.

Perhaps we only get reprints from newer sets.
So only reprints out of the HGSS-on block.

I hope Lost World stadium will never see daylight.

Hm... Power Keepers got reprints of all the third generation sets, so maybe we get some forth generation reprints. Roseanne would be really nice.

Lets just reprint Unown G, Claydol, Gallade, Gardevoir, Roseanne, Night Maintainance, Dusknoir, Mr. Mime, Azelf MT and call it a day, not like many other cards from those sets saw use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back