Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cardiologist, where art thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ninja

What happened to them? I really like the articles and they also helped promote the deck help forum. When they made the articles, more people were posting in the forum. Now it's kind of dead.

There isn't a long story to it. They stopped reviewing decks, and the Cardiologist section went away.

i think they'll be making a come back. the format was too lame for them to really be active. With this new set they should have a lot more to say.

Hmm, here's an idea...

I'll go ahead and select a deck I think would have done well for a Cardiologist review and sticky it. I'll let the public try their hands at doing a full review and deck response/overhaul. This might help with choosing new people in the future...

Hmm, here's an idea...

I'll go ahead and select a deck I think would have done well for a Cardiologist review and sticky it. I'll let the public try their hands at doing a full review and deck response/overhaul. This might help with choosing new people in the future...

Sounds interesting

How about have three rounds....

First one with one deck to review
Anyone who did a good job will move onto next round
2nd round will contains another deck to review
Anyone who missed out on first round will not be able to enter the 2nd
Last round will have same people with yet another deck to review
After all 3 rounds, the original cardiologists will be the judges to select a new team of cardiologists based on their preformence, writing skills and the deckbuilding skills etc.

Just an idea :)

It was a cool feature with a funky name, thought up the guys themselves. Yah, Prime got it right. However, Jake & Ryan have stayed on to mod the deck forum.

I'll go ahead and select a deck I think would have done well for a Cardiologist review and sticky it.

Good! Let's see what happens.

Also, if anyone would like to take a shot a doing a brief card or deck comment (or set comment) for the podcast, that is open to folks who use our audio comment line. Also, a good proving ground.

http://pokegym.net/forums/view.php?pg=audicomt

I'm new here so I don't know what kind of articles the cardiologists did but they sound like they were pretty thorough. Please forgive me if these were things that were already done before but I think that each article about a deck should include a few things such as:

• How effective the deck is in todays Meta-Game.
  • Cards that might also work well with the deck.
  • General Strategy of the deck.
  • Ways to counter the deck.

There just aren't any creative decks out there right now. Everything I've seen is just boring... it's just mechanical re-numbering of trainers.

I want to see decks that have a very strange/creative strategy and help them deliver that strategy.

There just aren't any creative decks out there right now. Everything I've seen is just boring... it's just mechanical re-numbering of trainers.

I want to see decks that have a very strange/creative strategy and help them deliver that strategy.

So true... sigh...

I am not wondering what happened to the Cardiologists, but what happened to the Iron Chef thing?

I think that can be a GREAT Basis for someone to become a Cardiologist.

I dunno, I always thought my PorygonZ deck was different at least...

Also, Iron Chef would be great to have again, that was fun.

I'm new here, so can some one please explain what the Iron Chef thing was. I've seen the show on the Food Network a couple of times so I think I have an idea of what it was probably like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back