Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk Nelson

S4020398.jpg

S4020404.jpg

S4020403.jpg

S4020402.jpg

S4020399.jpg

That's a cool idea, wish Nintendo would do something like that. The only problem is that it's not something you can fold up like the paper ones. But still, Great job on the table.

He makes deck boxes too. They're freaking sick. They cost about 20 each but they'll last forever and they're extremely well made. Not bad what a little spare time and some extra wood will do.

Wouldn't it be illegal to sale anything with copyrighted symbols on it?

LOL, Yea go team negative LOL. Intriguing question though, I wonder just how the minutiae of copyright law and the more powerful trademark law would apply.

It does look nice.

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful. I can't let my son see this thread, because I don't have the great woodworking skill that your father has. I'm pretty sure that Santa will not be bringing my son one of these.

Depends on how you call the item, selling a hand made wooden gaming table perfect for Pokemon would do it. This is something very different as the copycats making fake cards/plushe whatever and selling them with main goal misusing the Pokemon brand name.
And if there is a problem I would think the deckboxes of Naruto are a more important issue than this.

I find this a very nice table, lots of time to prepare this.
Almost to beautifull to use it as playing table.

I don't know. I tried to market pokemon clothing in the past with my own pokemon designs on them and the company didn't let me because of the copyright infringment. I don't see a difference between pokemon clothing and pokemon tcg accessories.

It is a nice table though.

If there was a version of that table which opens up to put your cards/counters/binders and stuff in it, I would be SERIOUSLY tempted to get one imported to the UK, even though I don't play...

That is amazing..... :eek:

PRETTYFUL!!! Does it have a hinged compartment or drawer? I'd *LOVE* to see something like that!!!

Gorgeous! I don't think it would be an issue to sell without the Pokeball symbol. I would buy one of these too. If he has the time and inclination, he should consider making some deckboxes and tables and any other of his items and then sell at a holiday craft show next year.

The deckbox I purchased didn't have anything on it. Just a lid and a box. Thing is, I have a feeling jeff only sold me one because I've known him and Levi for so long.

I'd say it would be copyright infringement.

I would think that it would be more of a problem depending on if it was a limited thing you were doing for a couple friends/acquaintances , or making it a side business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back