2 Power Charge
2 Masterball
1 Crystal Shard

Energy: 16
4 Darkness Energy
4 Boost Energy
4 Psychic Energy
4 Rainbow Energy

This deck is a versitile deck built around keeping your hand the same size as your opponent's. This deck is awesome and resistant to one of the top deck's (gardy OBV). It's worked very well l8ly, but I am looking for some suggestions to get it up and running faster. I have tried it w/ Gorebyss, but it dosen't seem to work as well. I may go back to that, but if i do I'll post the current list. Whaddaya think?
-Swampy

Last edited:
Why not Huntail? It likes the dark pokeymanz ;x

Also, sac 2 of something (preferably master ball or a non-draw card) to add in two shards. it may not sound like good tech, but it is, so you may get that all-important advantage on blaze (if the deck ever phases out of the fun stage ;x)

Last edited:
ok, d00d, could u plz stop posting. ur spamming and it's not cool. U are not supposed to be double posting let alone quadruple posting. This is not live chat and behavior like that can get u kicked out of the gym. Plz stop posting. Someone else will post eventually, it just takes time... Nemore fixes (thx to pat for the shard idea via aim)
-Swampy

Here's an idea. LET SOMEONE GET A WORD IN EDGEWISE!!! You don't need to post every 2 minutes. As a matter of fact, I think it's against the rules to post one liners. Just include it all in one FULL post.

Honestly, I think you're relying too much on special energy, but that's just me. I don't know that much about the Hidden Legends cards yet, so I can't judge with anything else.

...ALso, if u don't have nething to say about the deck, then don't post....... BTw, pat, u still haven't told me what to take out for Shard....
-Swampy
PS, elm, it is VERY clear ur new here, but u were supposed to read the rules. take a trip over to the rules section and start reading.......

the deck is nice man, fresh idea, i agree with aaron that you are relying on too many special energy, i have done the same and screwed myself even having the furrets, although dont let that scare you away from continuing with it, if you eventually run into the energy problem maybe substituing a wobby for another furret and maybe a boost for another sentret, this 3-3 line should help you out, that is if you get screwed with the energy, good luck man, and again i realy like this deck.
~Geoffro

Last edited:
I played a Shiftry/Furret/Delcatty deck at Nationals. (Delcatty is excellent for helping adjust hand size.) Getting Furret is the key to this deck. You need to make sure that you get it (i.e, Prof Elm's Research). Special energy is no problem if Furret is in play.

Too many Stevens.

I think three stevens is fine, but Idont see much of a need for power charge. But i guess you could put it in there if you want

Shaman is nice but remember that your opponent has the right to draw up to 4 cards. So if your opponent knows about this, shaman will do nothing but lower their hand size.

i think u shuld add one mre copycat and take out one shaman cuz of what prime had said. it woulnd hurt if u add some shards ull never noe when a rayquzza pops up ^^

+1 Copycat
+1 PETM
-2 Masterball
You might also want to consider some stuff liek warp point-swtich-rock tms that can lower hand size after a desert shaman. Strength charm is awesome too.

Last edited:
Thx for all the props, i appreciate it. ^_^ The reason i have so many shaman is that I can play the cards i got and lower the hand size to equal my opponent's. I like the catty idea, but i don't think that'd work too well in here. WAY too many special energy for that. I think the Furret line is good, i get it out around trun 2-3. I neglected to mention that i am doing an average of 90 dmg by my third turn, and once u get it going, it's very consistant. O ya, the reason i don't take out Wobb is w/ Wobb, i cover the deck's weakness. w/ Fighting types becoming increasingly popular, i feel that wobbers is needed. Now, i may scratch one for a Crystal Shard, but I haven't descided yet. Are there any more suggestions? I appreciate all the help and props! ^_^
-Swampy

Well, the gardys in my area use pokenav, as it can get you non basic NRG and is non supporter (play after shaman) so you could try it, but I don't know.

If you rely on Boost Energy to get going fast, you NEED Power Charge to get special energies back in your deck (and once they're in your deck, you cam simply use Furret's power to get them when you need them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back