Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"ex Unseen Forces": Richardson, TX, ...August 14, 2005

**** "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release @ "JJK Cards" ****

On August 14th, the "ex Unseen Forces" will land at "JJK Cards" in Richardson, Texas. "JJK Cards" is located in the southeast corner of "Richardson Square Mall". This exciting new series of Pokemon cards will be one of the best ever released. Could this be the return of "Ho-Oh"??? This Pre-release will be the week before "WORLDS '05"!!! So, I know that everyone will be fired up about this set of cards. :clap: :clap:

MP Birch will post details about this up coming event after "Origins '05". Those Pokemon players that will be attending "Origins '05", GOOD LUCK at the "Professor Cup 2005" and "US~Nationals '05". :thumb: :thumb:

Until then, take care and good luck this weekend as the "Texas Road To Worlds '05" winds down.

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:

Details: "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release

**** Details: "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release" ****

The "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release will take place the weekend before "Worlds '05". This will be the only weekend that MP Birch can put these pre-releases on for the Pokemon players in Texas and Oklahoma. I can tell you that we will have Pokemon Fun on this day in Richardson!!! This will be the last Pokemon Event for MP Birch for the "2004-2005~Pokemon Year".

Master Professor Birch will also crown the "BEST GBA" player in the state of Texas and Oklahoma before the start of the "GBA Tournament" for the "2004-2005 Pokemon Year".

Below are the details for the "Richardson~ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release.

501 South Plano Road, Suite-667
Richardson, Texas 75081 (Southeast Corner of "Richardson Square Mall".)
(Tom has flyers for this event at the store.)

Contacts: MP Birch
Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]

Date: August 14, 2005

Entry Fee: $15.00

Time: 11:00am (Registration Begins)

GBA~Tournament: 11:45am

"ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release: 12:30am

"ex Unseen Forces" Theme Deck Challenge: 12:40pm

Top-? Cut: After Swiss Rounds

:clap: "Details of "ex unseen Forces" Pre-release Tournament" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (PUI Sanctioned)

Rounds: Age Modified Swiss / 30-Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-over)
(Winners of Each Age Group will receive a "Winner's Pre-release Pin")
(Every player will receive: Pre-release Promo Card, Pre-release Player Pin, Four Packs of "ex Unseen Forces", and two POP Promo Series-1 Packs...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive six packs of the "ex Unseen Forces" boosters to make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic energy cards will be provided. We will play ???-rounds of age-modified swiss to determine a cut to the Top-??? of each age group to play for the "Winner Pins". The number of rounds will be determined by attendance.

:clap: "Details of "ex Unseen Forces" Theme Deck Challenge" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (Non-Sanctioned)

Rounds: Same as above.

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Over)
(Every player will receive: Pre-release Promo Card, Pre-release Player Pin, Four Packs of "ex Unseen Forces", and two POP Promo Series-1 Packs...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive an "ex Unseen Forces" Theme Deck and two "ex Unseen Forces" booster packs. The players will play with their "Theme Decks" only. This is a non-sanctioned event. The level of play is for beginners and players that are uncomforable building decks within a time frame. Play is also very relaxed and informal. Players may help each other or ask for help while playing from the tournament staff. The number of rounds in the "Theme Deck Challenge" will be determined by the players in this tournament.

:clap: "Details of the GBA Tournament" :clap:

"GBA" Start Time: 10:30am

The "GBA Tournament" rules are below:

*Entry Fee: FREE

*One Big / Single Elimination Tournament

*Rounds will be 10-Minutes

*Legal GBA Cartridges are Ruby, Sapphire, Fire-Red, Leaf-Green, & ex Emerald

*3-Pokemon not over Level-50

*No two of the same Pokemon

*Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are banned

*No duplicate held items

*Certain Powers (Rest, Recover, ect.) are not allowed after 8 minutes into the match

*"Modified" GBA Cartridges are not NOT allowed

*Judges rulings are final

*Prizes will be determined by attendance & highest finishing player in each Age-Group will win at least one Booster Pack

Good luck to all of the Pokemon players that will be attending the "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release at "JJK Cards" in Richardson, Texas. We hope to see all of you on August 14, 2005 as "ex Unseen Forces" will be coming to your town. If you have any questions, please reply on this thread, call, or email MP Birch.

Take care.

Last edited:
Glad That You're Back!!!

~Blazi-King~ said:
Hey MPB....lemme know if you need judges...I will be available for this one at Richardson :)

Cant Wait :D

~Blazi-King~

Glad to hear that ya'll made it back all right. Can't wait to hear about your time at the Pokemon Center in New York!!!

MP Birch

Last edited:
Master Professor Birch said:
~Blazi-King~

Glad to hear that ya'll made it back all right. Can't wait to hear about your time at the Pokemon Center in New York!!!

MP Birch

Yea we had a long trip back but had a blast.....but "Pokemon Center New York" is no longer.....it has been absorbed by Nintendo and is a area inside the store Nintendo World....they told me that they would have the Pokecenter Area up and running fully by next year.

Tell ya about it Sunday :thumb:

so I guess that means no wonder spot in THE ENTIRE WORLD. gah, they just hate ho-oh. WHOA! Birch actually changed his sig! bye-bye, tyrogue. I'll be there, using a deck of 1 ho-oh ex, 4 mary's request, and 35 basic energy cards. 1337nessnessnessness. with teh ho-oh.

shiftrymaster68 said:
I know this might sound like a stupid question, but, how old do you have to be to be a judge?

~shiftymaster68~

Judges have to be al least 15 years old. If you judge for MP Birch, you must also be a player and professor in good standing with PUI.

I currently have judges for my three pre-releases in Texas and Oklahoma with back-ups. Starting on September 1, 2005, MP Birch will start rotating judges for his events. I have a list of judges waiting for the next events after September 1st. If you would like to be put on that list, please "PM" me.

Thank you to all that have volunteered to judge and staff my events.

MP Birch

Not the first Time

hitmonchan93 said:
Professor your putting on 2 in one day? I never knew.

~hitmonchan93~

Yes, MP Birch will be putting on two "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-releases on August 13th. They will be in Del City, Oklahoma at "Drake's Place" and in San Antonio, Texas at "Purple Cactus Comics". "old man" (Roy R.) will be in charge of the Pre-release in Del City, Oklahoma. MP Birch will be at the event in San Antonio, Texas. Either event that you go to, I will know that you will have fun!!! And on Sunday, August 14th, MP Birch will be at home in Richardson, Texas for the Pre-release at "JJK Cards". Home that is as in MP Birch's Pokemon League home. Make it a Pokemon weekend!!! Just before school starts, make a Pokemon -To-The-Max weekend.

MP Birch

Master Professor Birch said:
**** Details: "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release" ****

The "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release will take place the weekend before "Worlds '05". This will be the only weekend that MP Birch can put these pre-releases on for the Pokemon players in Texas and Oklahoma. I can tell you that we will have Pokemon Fun on this day in Richardson!!! This will be the last Pokemon Event for MP Birch for the "2004-2005~Pokemon Year".

Master Professor Birch will also crown the "BEST GBA" player in the state of Texas and Oklahoma before the start of the "GBA Tournament" for the "2004-2005 Pokemon Year".

Below are the details for the "Richardson~ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release.

501 South Plano Road, Suite-667
Richardson, Texas 75081 (Southeast Corner of "Richardson Square Mall".)
(Tom has flyers for this event at the store.)

Contacts: MP Birch
Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]

Date: August 14, 2005

Time: 11:00am (Registration Begins)

GBA~Tournament: 11:45am

"ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release: 12:30am

"ex Unseen Forces" Theme Deck Challenge: 12:40pm

Top-? Cut: After Swiss Rounds

:clap: "Details of "ex unseen Forces" Pre-release Tournament" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (PUI Sanctioned)

Rounds: Age Modified Swiss / 30-Minutes (# 0f Rounds To Be Determined by Attendance)

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-over)
(Winners of Each Age Group will receive a "Winner's Pre-release Pin")
(Every player will receive: Pre-release Promo Card, Pre-release Player Pin, Four Packs of "ex Emerald", and two POP Promo Series-1 Packs...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive six packs of the "ex Unseen Forces" boosters to make a 40-card deck including energy. Basic energy cards will be provided. We will play ???-rounds of age-modified swiss to determine a cut to the Top-??? of each age group to play for the "Winner Pins". The number of rounds will be determined by attendance.

:clap: "Details of "ex Unseen Forces" Theme Deck Challenge" :clap:

Format: Modified Limited (Non-Sanctioned)

Rounds: Same as above.

Prizes: Each Age Group (10-Under, 11-14, 15-Over)
(Every player will receive: Pre-release Promo Card, Pre-release Player Pin, Four Packs of "ex Emerald", and two POP Promo Series-1 Packs...While Supplies Last)

Each player will receive an "ex Unseen Forces" Theme Deck and two "ex Unseen Forces" booster packs. The players will play with their "Theme Decks" only. This is a non-sanctioned event. The level of play is for beginners and players that are uncomforable building decks within a time frame. Play is also very relaxed and informal. Players may help each other or ask for help while playing from the tournament staff. The number of rounds in the "Theme Deck Challenge" will be determined by the players in this tournament.

:clap: "Details of the GBA Tournament" :clap:

"GBA" Start Time: 10:30am

The "GBA Tournament" rules are below:

*Entry Fee: FREE

*One Big / Single Elimination Tournament

*Rounds will be 10-Minutes

*Legal GBA Cartridges are Ruby, Sapphire, Fire-Red, Leaf-Green, & ex Emerald

*3-Pokemon not over Level-50

*No two of the same Pokemon

*Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mew, Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, and Celebi are banned

*No duplicate held items

*Certain Powers (Rest, Recover, ect.) are not allowed after 8 minutes into the match

*"Modified" GBA Cartridges are not NOT allowed

*Judges rulings are final

*Prizes will be determined by attendance & highest finishing player in each Age-Group will win at least one Booster Pack

Good luck to all of the Pokemon players that will be attending the "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release at "JJK Cards" in Richardson, Texas. We hope to see all of you on August 14, 2005 as "ex Unseen Forces" will be coming to your town. If you have any questions, please reply on this thread, call, or email MP Birch.

Take care.

What do you mean 4 packs of Emerald I thought they were Unseen Forces packs we were recieving additionally.

LoL.....Hmmmmm he must have some pretty powerful Poke Powers to edit MPB's words.....

Oh My its Harry Potter Syndrome....RUN.....HIDE

Players That Have Won FREE Admission

~~Players That Have Won FREE Admisson To "ex Unseen Forces"~~

Just a reminder, the following players have won free admission to the "ex Unseen Forces" Pre-release on August 14th:

:clap: Justin W. & Keith R. :clap:

We will have "Door Prizes" during the Pre-release. Will you win the "FREE Admission" for the next Pre-release??? :wink: Or will you win "FREE Admission" for all of next year!!! :thumb:

Take care.

:pokeball: MP Birch :pokeball:

Last edited:
Free? Can that be true? Free? Wow! Pokemon Players would be crazy if they missed this event. Can I come and play? I wanna come and play. Can I, can I, can I? I'll bring cookies.

Back