Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gallade Combo

skarmory777

What combos well with Gallade? I've been straining my brain to think of something and came up empty. I've seen Lucario, but Gardevoir PK wouldnt be helpful then. Thought of Mismagius, and thatz about all i got.

set up gallade with {F}, {P}, and WP, Sonic Blade, retreat, send out Shiftry ex, target attack, retreat and repeat. It is not too easy to put F, P and WP on gallade .Use SW Gardy to help setup. That's the best that I came up with.

4-2-2-2-1 Gardevoir/Gallade/Gardevior LV.X

Really thats what his attack can be good with,then you can just keep doing it. You gotta play with Warps and switchs. Also you gotta have snipers in the deck like Ray/or you could even use Absol ex if you do a 150 Hp poke,then it has all that monster,then start moving it to others and setup KOs with Gardy Lv.x

If you're so ready to get two stage 2 lines set up, Crobat is easilly the single best sniper card in the format to combo with Gallade. Same energy type, free retreat on stage 1 and stage 2, nice power to go with Gallade's second attack (not his first), and can snipe for 50, which is exactly what Gallade leaves on the pokemon.

Problems? It's a stage 2. You can't DRE the Crobat or you'll only snipe for 40 (That'd suck). The basic doesn't do much to help you. The good news is that the Crobat can shuffle itself out of the active position (might be a bad thing in some cases though) to heal itself, and Crobat's not an EX, unlike Rayquaza and Shiftry.

Garde makes that combo possible, but it does seem REALLY shaky in my opinion. :/ Other then the Dark eyes body, it seems better then Shiftry EX for nailing KOs.

I tried that deck combo myself but after a few games I have given up on it. IF Crobats attack gave you the choice to flip and disappear that would be one thing. But as an automatic effect of the attack it is supper annoying. He is always going away when you do not want him to, or staying when you want him gone. the only away around it is to play him with memory berry, but then you are teching in a tools just so you can do 30 damage and not have to leave play. Not really worth it as it turned out.

Gallade can already kill anything in play on its first attack for 60+ of the game, so the Crobat power is just minimal help.

Ive toyed with Bannette, Donophan, and Breloom with Gallade, but I think I am going to try the New SW Flygon w/ Delta Flygon EX and see how that combo works out.

Gardy Lv X is the obvious choice combo with Gallade, as you can Sonic Blade, retreat or whatever, and then Shoot Down (forgot the English name) is almost a guaranteed KO from Gardy Lv X.

Also, something that can do sniping for about 30-50 would also be a good combo I guess.

Ralts, Kirlia, Fighting energy, Psychic energy. Also Warp Point for even more disruption, and Team Galactics Wager for hand control. Enjoy

Gardy Lv X is the obvious choice combo with Gallade, as you can Sonic Blade, retreat or whatever, and then Shoot Down (forgot the English name) is almost a guaranteed KO from Gardy Lv X.

The stuppid translator changed it to "Bring Down". : (

Shoot Down sounded sooo much cooler.

Gallade

Does anyone think of the second part of the attack,it switchs the monsters. You play with Skarmory ex so either way they are setup for a KO by anything if they try to retreat.

Gardy Lvx has to be played in this deck cause of you choose the least remaining HP poke,if they are setup and you target a big threat,then its gonna die most likely.

Even then you could play with Cloyster,Sonic Blade everyone you can and then start doing mutplie KOs with Cloyster and he helps with Gardy Lv.x

3 Gallade
2 Gardy SW
1 Gardy PK
1 Gardy LvX

I think this is the right evolution line to play for Gallade. Quick set up, bit of energy excelleration. Only thing is, it could do with a secondary attacker.

One person at my league runs Alakazam MT with Gallade and Gardevoir SW. Gardy PK, and one Gardy Lv. X.

The Alakazam is not a main Pokemon. Ascension, if you must tell everyone what's in my deck, at least get the facts straight so that you don't confuse anyone.

Ardoptres, anyone can think of at least one Pokemon that can OHKO some other Pokemon. That doesn't mean it can beat everything else.

Everyone who wants to know how to play Gallade, do not base a deck around Sonic Blade. Psychic Cut is what makes Gallade good.

I cant find any partner for gallade yet (gardy doesnt count...). The :fighting: and :psychic: pokemon available nowdays arent really suitable with gallade....

Back