Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

get ready for espeonEX and 4attack cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a reprint of dark and metal energy. They look pretty cool. But we need a reprint of dark and metal energy. And rainbow.

Last edited:
well, this says that that set comes out in japan on april 8th so I don't think our emerald will have any of those cool cards. I bet at worlds we will have the pre release for that set. I hope that espion ex's power is good! also it appears that t-tar ex's second attack does 100 damage! woo hoo, Maybe a good t-tar ex! :clap:

Last edited:
wolf52525 said:
well, this says that that set comes out in japan on april 8th so I don't think our emerald will have any of those cool cards. I bet at worlds we will have the pre release for that set. I hope that espion ex's power is good! also it appears that t-tar ex's second attack does 100 damage! woo hoo, Maybe a good t-tar ex! :clap:

Really? When did TRR come out in Japan and when did TRR come out in US? Like 2-3 Weeks Afterword?

I just want this set to be out already jeez .. quit this ridiclous discussion

well
there is a Scizor Ex

Sofar we know
Espeon ex
Umbreon ex (maybe)
T-tar ex
Scizor ex.

Really? When did TRR come out in Japan and when did TRR come out in US? Like 2-3 Weeks Afterword?
I too want this set to come out soon but look at the pre release flyer thing. It just dosent seem like the next set is going to be this one. TRR was very cool but then we fell behind again and now who knows. We have to get QCP at some point and I think that is next.

Thats a very good point Wolf. I just dont see how QCP could a new set. Its just not enough cards and theres no deoxys in QCP so really its all up in the air.

The TRR thing only happened because Deoxys' release was put back to bring it in line with the movie. We did not "fall behind again" because we never caught up......

As for Emerald, I agree there's no point in talking about it since its definately QCP/Emerald tin and not Gs, Ss - between those two "sets" there are plenty of cards to make a set out of of. Remember ADV2? It was about 53 cards iirc, and there were no half decks in Japan, yet Sandstorm was made out of it by the addition of loads of future release cards in Japan.

This set (Gs, Ss) is totally unrelated to EX Emerald, although these new cards look pretty nifty.

thats true, We have enough exs for a set but none of the other cards in QCP and the emerald gift box are worth rare status. There would really be no playable cards exept for maybe a few of the ex's. only 5-6 cards in the set would have powers/bodys 0__o. I have no Idea how they are going to work this but Im sure thay have a plan. :nonono:
:unknown-o :unknown-k
:unknown-d :unknown-u :unknown-d :unknown-e :unknown-s ?

Last edited:
Well Sandstorm had Loads of cards added..... Steelix, Omastar, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Arcanine, Dunsparce and all their prevolutions as well as some other cards I can't remember oh yeah Murkrow as well..... none of those were in ADV2 (Japanese Sandstorm)

The possibilites are endless but a set based on Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza and Speed Deoxys being prinicipally a set based on second generation Pokémon with Lugia and Ho-oh as the features? Especially considering EX Emerald has no Shinings and Gs, Ss does it just seems impossible. Especially considering there all all those Hoenn Pokémon cards unreleased matching the time release schedule

Remember EX Emerald has holo energies....... these may be classed as regular holo cards, and as for rares you've got maybe one or so from each QCP, plus maybe 2-3 from each of those and it just starts to build itself. You've got 69 all new cards there even without the Holo basic energies..... Japanese Sandstorm had only 53 or so cards in it yet made up a 100 card EX set.

How is that then not enough cards when its MORE cards than a set that did get released? That's without any additions....... there's Speed Deoxys (a given), Luvidsc, Blaziken, possible Rocket's Persian ex (boxtopper?) plus maybe a handful of Gs, Ss cards or even cards from the set after that (most of the cards in the first paragraph if not all were in JPN MvA).

Last edited:
Im with Dom on this one. EX Emerald is obviously out to promote the G
BA Emerald which has RAYQUAZA ON THE FRONT. If they were to put in typh/fera/mega im pretty sure they would bas e the set on them. Not on some completely unrelated cards.

I do think we will get fera/typh/mega b4 worlds though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back