Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Highest amount of damage possible in Pokemon.

Barkjon

Hey 'Gym!

I was wondering - what is the highest amount of damage possibly in Pokemon?

I've got an idea for it: Vibrava RR, your opponent has 59 energies in discard - yes, really :p - you've got E-Belt, 4 Plus Powers, and Strength Charm attached (we're going unlimited) and you're opponent has a Garchomp C up. That is (think I did my math right): 1180 (base damage) + 20 (E-Belt) + 40 (Plus Powers) + 10 (Strength Charm). That is 1250. Chomp C has the x2 weakness to :colorless:. Bam. 2500 damage!!!

Anyways, you guys got some ideas?

"flip a coin until you get tails. this attack does 10x the amount of heads you got."

so yeah. if you're a super pro at coin flipping, that's infinity damage :p

^
Oh ya. I totally forgot about that.

I was about to say "Within reason" but I just realize4d that what I did wasn't really within reason either, LOL!

"These thread are getting OLDDDD?"

There have been TWO of them in the past four years. Its not really "that old..."

And, yes. Rocket's Hitmonchan is definitively the best way to do it. 30000+ damage in one turn.

Without flips, I'd say it would be with Groudon and Kyogre LEGEND. If you discard five energies with mega eruption, you'll do 500 damage. Against Raikou and Entei LEGEND, which was a 2x weakness to water AND fighting, you'd get 2000 damage. :thumb:

Eh Steelix, with 100x every heads you flip haha
so you get 500 heads... thats 50,000 damage xD
EPIC WIN!

not too current on unlimited ( which i think having to say is an oxymoron) but can you have strength charm and belt attached? and if so why not energy root? and you need to have a black belt supporter as well :) from clash at the summit

ya strength charm and belt are both tools, and you can only have 1 tool attached
also if your opponent has 59 energys in his discard pile then hes already won cause he has no prizes :p

and the flip until tails attacks shouldnt count cause you can potentially hit up to infinity with them XD

anyway
heres my go at it

gengar or mismagius with 4 plus powers and expert belt using poltergeist when your opponent has 58 trainers/supporters/stadiums in his hand on a burned promocroak with blaziken FB X in paly
30x58= 1740+40+20=1800x2+40=3,640

cant think of anything else to do more damage

ya strength charm and belt are both tools, and you can only have 1 tool attached
also if your opponent has 59 energys in his discard pile then hes already won cause he has no prizes :p

and the flip until tails attacks shouldnt count cause you can potentially hit up to infinity with them XD

anyway
heres my go at it

gengar or mismagius with 4 plus powers and expert belt using poltergeist when your opponent has 58 trainers/supporters/stadiums in his hand on a burned promocroak with blaziken FB X in paly
30x58= 1740+40+20=1800x2+40=3,640

cant think of anything else to do more damage

i would do the same thing you just did but i would have a bucks training on the feild.... yay i win

Rocket's Hitmonchan has, ever since printed, and will, always be the pokemon able to do the most damage, because it is able to multiply all damage it takes by 4, with the old porygon. The End

//peace

"These thread are getting OLDDDD?"

There have been TWO of them in the past four years. Its not really "that old..."

And, yes. Rocket's Hitmonchan is definitively the best way to do it. 30000+ damage in one turn.

Uhhhhhh yeah because two is already ONE too many. Harrrr Farrrrr Duurrrrrr

i would do the same thing you just did but i would have a bucks training on the feild.... yay i win
knew i forgot something D=
Rocket's Hitmonchan has, ever since printed, and will, always be the pokemon able to do the most damage, because it is able to multiply all damage it takes by 4, with the old porygon. The End

//peace

wouldn't it have to survive that hit first though?

Last edited:
Back