Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

How many pokemon professors are there?

NoPoke

With talk of a 2006 professor cup I became curious about the current size of professordom if anyone else is similarly curious please post your local numbers and I'll add them to the list.

GB - 20
USA- 416
Canada - 19
NL - 10
Norway - 9

that leaves another 230+ to find!

Last edited:
The Professor List on the official website lists 416 professors in the US. I'm not sure if that list is updated live or not, though.

There are approximately 1000 professors worldwide. 400 in the USA and a handfull in the UK leaves 600 unaccounted for.

It could all be inactive/banned professors. I'm not sure how you got ahold of the number, and I'm not sure if that's accurate because it seems like a bunch of professors to me. For all we know, the rest of these "unacounted" professors could be in Japan...

I estimated professorship based upon the number of members registered on the op forums.

still leaves some 300 professors scattered outside the USA. I wonder where they are hiding? closes eyes and counts to 100. one, two, miss a few 99, a hundred.!*grin* comming ready or not.

For the last few days I haven't been able to access the site to see how many Canadian professors there are. I'll let you know when the site is up for me.

For the Netherlands 10 active professors are listed. Although... only 5 or 6 of them are officially active.

Last edited:
still lots missing. FWIW I'm trying to get an idea on just how big the european prof contingent is.

Last edited:
As of today:

AR: 6
AU: 9
BE: 11
BR: 3
CA: 19
CH: 2
CL: 13
CO: 1
CZ: 2
DE: 14
DK: 8
EC: 1
ES: 1
FI: 5
FR: 2
GT: 2
HK: 2
HR: 1
IE: 2
IL: 1
IT: 12
MT: 2
MX: 99
MY: 4
NL: 10
NO: 9
NZ: 9
PE: 2
PH: 6
SG: 4
SI: 4
UK: 20
US: 420

Total: 706

Last edited:
Yeah we have like loads of professors ready to take over the world, including myself. Seriously, it's great to have this much professors because it shows that there are people who can help out in Pokemon when needed.

Last edited:
M_Liesik said:
As of today:

AR: 6
AU: 9
BE: 11
BR: 3
CA: 19
CH: 2
CL: 13
CO: 1
CZ: 2
DE: 14
DK: 8
EC: 1
ES: 1
FI: 5
FR: 2
GT: 2
HK: 2
HR: 1
IE: 2
IL: 1
IT: 12
MT: 2
MX: 99
MY: 4
NL: 10
NO: 9
NZ: 9
PE: 2
PH: 6
SG: 4
SI: 4
UK: 20
US: 420

Total: 706
What about Japan? Any idea how many professors are in that country?

But still, I thought that Japan had a professor program for their Japanese players, even if it isn't affiliated with POP... :confused:

Back