Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

I'm Tired of Team HT

Status
Not open for further replies.

gashmoigidy

They've been total jerks to me lately. Elitists like that don't deserve to win...

So Pokegym? Wanna see a cool deck? Here's their's for states!

25 Pokemon:
4-3 Clefable
4-4-4 Rhyperior
2-2 Claydol
2 Uxie

10 Energy:
4 Call
4 DCE
2 Fighting

25 TSS:
4 BTS
4 Super Scoop Up
3 Collecter
3 Communicator
1 Luxury
2 Rare Candy
2 Expert Belt
2 Buffer Piece
2 Bebe
2 Night Maintenance

Strategy: Attack with clefable, make it hard to kill with buffer and belt. Scoop the rhyperior repeatedly and deck them out.

I'm not sorry for this at all, you have been cruel to many other people on the site, and even more on the actual team.

Last edited:
If only 85.3% of the Pokemon Community didn't think of the deck already.
Take your sour grapes and make some wine dude. It'll taste better.

Yeah, a deck that relies on an effect that requires having BTS out to work should do well. We don't expect anyone to be running Flygon in the current format. Good job, Dave man.

this deck looks interesting but hardly anything to drool over, i've seen a similar deck that is completely mill and probably does a better job of it, but thank you for the insiders tip :) what reigon is this?

i wondered that myself, and it's speculated to make a big comeback with DCE. they knock out the gardi only to give more than likely two prizes with a belt to the gallade. and their "mill" never sees the light of day.

They've been total jerks to me lately. Elitists like that don't deserve to win...
But we do.

Anyway, the prevalence of Power-Locking in this format is gonna keep anything like this from succeeding. That, and the heavy-hitting Water cards present make a huge dent in the deck.

It looks fun to play against non-Water/SP/Gardevoir though.

So Pokegym? Wanna see a cool deck? Here's their's for states!

25 Pokemon:
4-3 Clefable
4-4-4 Rhyperior
2-2 Claydol
2 Uxie

10 Energy:
4 Call
4 DCE
2 Fighting

25 TSS:
4 BTS
4 Super Scoop Up
3 Collecter
3 Communicator
1 Luxury
2 Rare Candy
2 Expert Belt
2 Buffer Piece
2 Bebe
2 Night Maintenance

Strategy: Attack with clefable, make it hard to kill with buffer and belt. Scoop the rhyperior repeatedly and deck them out.

I'm not sorry for this at all, you have been cruel to many other people on the site, and even more on the actual team.

What is team HT???????????????????????

Wow. Your really revealing alot, A deck that any one pretty much has thought of. Is one dimensional as heck and gets PWNed by over half the format? Thanks for this "SD".[/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back