3 Warp Point
2 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Pokemon Communicator
2 Roseanne's Research
2 Broken Time-Space
2 Night Maintenance

Energy - 5
5 Grass Energy

The strategy of the deck is to start with Pichu and use its free attack to get both me and my opponent's benches full. My opponent can fully set up from this so I added in Dusknoir DP to help control my opponent's field. Once I can get Jumpluff out with most of both player's benches full Jumpluff can do massive damage for one energy. If my opponent doesn't decide to set up because they see that I get out a few Hopips and a Duskull then good for them. 70 for 1 is still pretty good in my opinion.

Jumpluff - Grass - 90 HP
Stage 2 Evolution - Evolves from Skiploom

[G] Group Attack: Does 10 damage times the total number of Pokemon in play (yours and your opponent’s).
[G] Leaf Guard: 30 damage. During your opponent’s next turn, any damage done to Jumpluff by attacks is reduced by 30.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 0

Pichu - Lightning - 30 HP
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Angelic Sleeper
If this Pokemon is Asleep, it takes no damage from attacks.

[.] Let’s Play With Everybody!: Each player may choose any number of Basic Pokemon from his or her deck and play them onto his or her Bench. A player who looked through his or her deck shuffles the deck. Pichu is now Asleep. (You play your Pokemon onto the Bench first.)

Weakness: none
Resistance: none
Retreat: 0

Last edited:
this is really good but make dusky 1-0-1 and lose the tsd its too flippy and add 2 team galactics wager to really make your opponent mad

this sounds cool! :D i really think it'll be fun
i must admit when i saw jumpluff i thought of SW jumpluff. haha that was pretty fun too, attach an unown g, if you're lucky, jumpluff is invinceable!!!
good deck idea though, let us know how she runs

Add indeed a shaymin and fix also more on cherrim, so drop the dusknoir.
Switch also Team galactic wager for prof rowan, and 2 bebe's+2 elms for 4 pokemon comunicator.
1 rare candy for 1 more BTS, and 4 pokedrawer + for 4 pokeradar.

Add indeed a shaymin and fix also more on cherrim, so drop the dusknoir.
Switch also Team galactic wager for prof rowan, and 2 bebe's+2 elms for 4 pokemon comunicator.
1 rare candy for 1 more BTS, and 4 pokedrawer + for 4 pokeradar.
I'm not dropping Dusknoir. I don't care if it scares my opponent into not filling up their bench. That's the point so they don't get 3 Baltoys and 2 whatever. If Jumpluff can manage 70-80 for 1 :grass: then that's fine with me.

I added in Expert Belts to help with the HP problem and to do 20 more damage. Pichu is enough to get basics. I'm not adding 4 Pokemon Communicator. Maybe 1 or 2. I like Elm's in here.

Thanks though.

Really nice strategy! Just two dinky problems here and your deck will be fine dandy. Not that I think Gyrados will be around in HGSS, but if any Pokemon can donk your Stage 2's for no energy there's a problem. Shaymin Lv.X is a nice tech for this. And, Expert Belt isn't a solution to more HP (you never wanna attach it to a Pokemon that could get KO'd easly, it makes more sence to attach it too high HP Pokemon that can't get donked because of there high HP + Expert Belt)

That is all. Good luck sir.

~~~

@Origins: Thanks for the tips on Expert Belt. I'm just getting into the game again and I'm still trying to learn about all of the new cards. I'll take out the 2 Expert Belt that I have for 1-1 Shaymin LvX (land).

@spastman: Sorry I got Pokemon Communicator mixed up with something else. Like I said I'm still trying to learn all of the new cards. I'll try out our fixes except for Dusknoir. I really like him in this deck.

@arMILO: Thanks. :D

@nnann: Good idea. I'll add in Shaymin LvX (land).

@LuxrayX: Thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back