Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

JUST GOT REAL. A Mime Jr. Speculation / Realization of Potential Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sToRm07

So many complaints.

Complaints about Lost World.

Complaints about how the rest of CoL was full of junk.

But listen my unruly children, a time has come for us to stop our bickering, stop the fussing.

Rather, let us examine the new...

Mime Jr.

LINK TO MIME JR. CL SCAN - CLICK HERE

Oh he is there guys, look to the left. He is there. Right below the angry Tyrogue. OH NVM IT GOT EDITED AND THE POKEBEACH LINK IS GONE. SORRY I DID NOT KNOW A SCAN FOR MIME JR WAS ON HERE!

ok, back on track folks. Deep breaths...

Do you see him? Ka-me-ha-me-ha-ing an energy ball that is about to condemn our ever-changing format to the Lost Zone? Close your eyes and let that run through your feeble , SP-clogged minds.
Ok. Now,
Look at his attack my children. Sleepy Lost.

You might chuckle to yourselves, thinking, what a silly and weak name! And look at his HP! It's magikarp's lost brother! har har.

just hold on though.

Let's flip the perspective pancake now, shall we? Let us briefly make an off-topic comparison.

Take Little John from Robin Hood.

Was Little John weak? Would you want to meet him on the wrong side of Nottingham at the wrong time of night and on the wrong side of justice? hmm?

I would say not! If you value your life that is. But yet, his name is Little John. huh.

It's called irony guys.

Mime JR has got his BA in irony. (and of course I mean the degree classification moderators!)
Not only is he brave for manning the battlefield at a feeble 30 hp, but he has a couple of broken moves that makes any pokemon or trainer (even Cyrus yall!) run away in fear.

So without further ado:

Sleepy Lost: Put the top card of your opponent's deck in the lost zone. Mime Jr. is now asleep.

woah! How about that! It is almost like he can tag team with Slowking HG / SS (or for you soon to die platinum/ SP junkies Chatot G) and shank an entire deck with that energy ball of his!

Just think, lock your opponent early with Cyrus initiative + Jirachi Detour, and have slowking set up to manipulate what is on top of their deck! Switch out Jirachi RR to Mime Jr. and WABLAM! see you in the lost zone Gengar, see you in the lost zone magikarp, see you in the lost zone Pokemon Collector or mr. overprinted now Dialga G LV. X. Mime Jr is pimpin this block!

i think you get the point.

I am not even going to bring up how hot Mime Jr.'s poke body is - Sweet Sleeping Face. That's just broken guys.

For the future haters who are going to say "Oh I will just crobat drop it to death or shadow room it to death!"

firstly, I hope the resources you need for that won't be in the lost zone!

secondly, anyone smart would obviously pack in an expert belt and snowpoint temple. duh.

Mime Jr. for worlds guys.

P.S - Gengar and Lost World get along with this guy really well. Almost too well...

Last edited:
There are much better, much tougher milling options. And if you Belt a Mime Jr., don't be surprised if people snicker.

Knock out an innocent baby mime jr while he is sleeping? The nerve of some people...

that is what i am saying!

and even if my opponent has the apathy to do that... at least I made them feel morally questionable. for a second or two i guess.

and I wasted a bit of their resources so my other pokemon do not have to get bitten as much.

what a team player he is ;)

Last edited:
This is..um...interesting...

I think that Mime Jr. is getting attention, though won't be a top tier deck (sadly). Though for a league/fun deck, you sir should get an award.

This is..um...interesting...

I think that Mime Jr. is getting attention, though won't be a top tier deck (sadly). Though for a league/fun deck, you sir should get an award.

Thanks! I would thank your post, but it seems I do not have the button to at the moment. :C

we will see! It is really hard to try to swim against the established current of projected top tier decks and be successful.

I think that, especially in an HG / SS format on Mime Jr / Slowking / Judge would be much more viable.

I could see this guy teched in a lost gar deck also. Maybe.

Thanks! I would thank your post, but it seems I do not have the button to at the moment. :C

we will see! It is really hard to try to swim against the established current of projected top tier decks and be successful.

I think that, especially in an HG / SS format on Mime Jr / Slowking / Judge would be much more viable.

I could see this guy teched in a lost gar deck also. Maybe.

If Mime Jr was say Mr Mime, and could pull it off for a turn or two maybe, but 30 HP and depending on a flip to save you, not an effective use a a spot in your deck. There you go a new deck Mew Prime/Mime Jr Double the HP!!!

Last edited:
If Mime Jr wa say Mr Mime, and could pull it off for a turn or two maybe, but 30 HP and depending on a flip to save you, not an effective use a a spot in your deck. There you go a new deck Mew Prime/Mime Jr Double the HP!!!

well I'll be dunsparced!

a new deck for sure! Mew Prime has found another teammate! C:

great idea bro-man

Well, Mew Prime is great, but why would ANYBODY lost zone a BABY mime? First you try to KO him while he's sleeping, now you wanna lost zone him!?

Wow. Mime Jr.

Seriously, the card is awesome as a deck itself, or as a tech. Anyone else find use for this little gem besides me and storm??

Not sure I see it as a deck. It protects itself with sleep from attacks (but not special conditions, which are rare, or from bat drops, which are not), but sleep is not reliable. It mills the top card into the Lost Zone which is pretty amazing, but it puts itself to sleep so you may not be able to spam it.

Slowking makes it a nasty booger though, I will say that...

Edit: Oh wow I got trolled.

I'm not joking right now, this guy is very playable.
Lost Zoning stuff from TURN 1!?
Gengar WISHES he could do that. Just swarm Mime Jr with some Pokémon Rescues/Rescue Energy and use Slowking to:
1. Change your opponents deck to Zone.
2. Change yours - you may be able to draw Lost World.

Edit: And it doesn't stop there. If you're Asleep, simply use Switch/Warp Point/Warp Energy or maybe even Full Heal! Start Zoning even more stuff!! This guy is broken!

Edit2: Oh look! You're the guy who I sigged! Even MOAR win!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back