Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

League Leaders and Ebay--Uxies

Prof Clay

Just a warning to you league leaders who have ebay accounts...and lots of Uxie Promos

They are watching!!!:cool::cool:

And other prof's are reporting you too.

Those cards are meant for our players, and not meant for anyone's personal gain!

well, what about those of us that have already won them, what....we cant sell them off?

Sure you can...but red flags go up when someone is auctioning off 4 or more 1 day after league materials arrived at the league locations.

And individual sellers auctions can be tracked to see how many of an item have been sold...plus there are many eyes and ears out there to report unscrupulous behavior.

I may go friday night... Just been hard to get out to one with working 2nd shift. and BRs on the weekends.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

You have a very good point of people being silly selling them... That is a quick way to lose your league. for what? 5 bucks....I am not a big fan of these promos... The Uxies that are RH are worth 10 bucks now... and oh I can't wait for my Claydol prices to drop off the Earth.

Last edited:
heh. gonna bring wife and bro to play. 2/6 already done. haha. nah, just messin. have serious testing to do tho.

Ya I no but people like to turn tricks where they can. I had a quick question do you other league leaders actually use a stamp?

Some do. Some use a colored marker.
You do what you feel is best.
Remember, each card is for a specific location and league.
A lot of players think they can carry their card from one league to another to fill it up faster.

Hey i know someone who ordered a BUNCH more of the uxies for themselves, not to sell just to keep/trade.
Should i report them or something? cause what they are doing just doesn't seem right to me.

Hey i know someone who ordered a BUNCH more of the uxies for themselves, not to sell just to keep/trade.
Should i report them or something? cause what they are doing just doesn't seem right to me.
o_O how did they order 'more'?

and YES, report them to OP...

'mom

get some facts straight before trying to report someone for a serious offense. you could potentially ruin someone's pokemon career because you dont understand whats going on.

Back