Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Live... From Origins

Hagrid23

Pokemon is alive and kicking at Origins. We have top billing and center stage in the TCG hall.

The first modified side event just started with 92 players. We'll post info and results, as time allows.

Origins is a giant gaming convention being held this weekend in Columbus Ohio. Pokemon USA is holding many events including the NA Professors Cup and the US Nationals competition.

Yes. PUI has approved for us to provide periodic updates. Tymon and I have a bird's eye view of the entire play area.

Benlugia said:
is there wireless internet there? for free?

No. It's not wireless, and it's definately not free. :frown:

The computers that we are using for Nationals are connected to the net. We're providing updates during the rounds. :cool:

Here are the results of this today's modified tournament (please don't ask me what deck they played):

15+
1) Kevin N
2) Alex B
3) Aaron S
4) Tom D

11-14
1) Bryan C
2) Aubrey H
3) Joe G
4) Ryan S

10-
1) Tad M
2) Demi R
3) Alex H
4) Philip Y

We currently have 14 players drafting HP. Also 12 different 8-player modified tourneys are taking place. :cool:

Last edited:
WOW, I didnt realize there was stuff going on today! Cool! Task Force STL is on their way as I type. I stayed behind with the baby! :frown: (I being mom, Melissa by the way) They are probably near Indianapolis by now. Bout 1/2 way there. They are very excited & ready to play! I dont think any of them have sleept yet, which is unusal for them on road trips...lol Thats good though, they are keeping dad awake! Hopefully yall will be taking & posting picts as the weekend goes? I would love to see how things are before the weekend is over! Cant wait for the updates! Oh yea, & for those of you who are there or going, stop by the DEMO booth, Tank68 & the rest of the gang will be working there so say HI, tell them UnstoppablePokeMomx4 sent ya!
ENJOY!
~Mom!~

Mike Schell is once again the official tournament photographer. We will attempt to upload his pictures, as time allows.

:clap: Cool, since I didnt go, I hate missing out becuz this could be good news for my kids, HOPEFULLY...lol I & everyone else would appreciate updates since were not there! I miss my kids already! Yea right! lol
Mike always has cute picts of my kids, specially oh Heather & Taylor M....Hes gonna make those girls FAMOUS yet!

Pokemom x4 Did Heather or Ryan Get a Trip yet, just wondering.
Btw I won about a Month ago in Mississippi

supertyranitar said:
How do you know that Kevin N wasn't from NC?

15+
1) Kevin N
2) Alex B
3) Aaron S
4) Tom D

That Kevin N WAS from NC :thumb: Undefeated... Mossy and Fulop missed the cut.

This may be the last update for tonight. Gotta go to dinner. We'll be posting live updates of the Professors' Cup tommorrow. :cool:

Hagrid23 said:
That Kevin N WAS from NC :thumb: Undefeated... Mossy and Fulop missed the cut.

This may be the last update for tonight. Gotta go to dinner. We'll be posting live updates of the Professors' Cup tommorrow. :cool:
Yeah BABY representing DA NC!!!and Tad rocked the house sounds to me like NC came to play.

Back