Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lv. X Ideas

The Leafeon

I made some evolution lines featuring flying type Pokemon. Here's the first one. Please critique!

Pidgeot Lv.X
HP 130 :colorless

:ppowr: Heavy Down
The Retreat Cost for each Pidgey, Pidgeotto, and Pidgeot you have in play is :colorless more. You can't use more than 1 Heavy Down Poke-Body each turn.

:colorless:colorless:colorless Release 20+
Does 20 damage plus 10 more damage for each :colorless in the Retreat Cost for each Pidgey, Pidgeotto, and Pidgeot you have in play. During your next turn, the Retreat Cost for each Pidgey, Pidgeotto, and Pidgeot you have in play is 0.

Weakness :lightning x2
Resistance :fighting: -20
Retreat Cost :colorless

Last edited:
Charizard Lv.x
Hp 150 fire
Pokepower
OverHeat
At the end of everybodys turn any Grass pokemon lose 10hp and have to dicard an energy attatched to that pokemon.

Lava Lick fire fire normal

Choose one of your oppenents pokemon thats grass type. That pokemon is knocked out. Your oppenent can stop this by discaring thier hand.

Fire pour down fire fire fire

All fire pokemon gain thier hp back to full (both you and your oppenent) All fire pokemon cant attack next turn.

Scorching Snipe normal normal normal normal

This attack does 1o damage to all pokemon on both sides of the field. Then your oppenents defending pokemon takes damagen equel to the amount of damagen counters on all of your pokemon. Then heal 20hp from all of your pokemon.

Last Resort. (no energys)

Discard Charizard lv.x from play. Your oppenent doesent take a prize from this.

Weakness water x3
Resistence Grass x3
Retraet cost **

-HP is okay
-Power is so-so (I like grass types, so this doesn't count)
-Lava Lick is waaay too strong. Your opponent has no way to develop their field under those conditions. Maybe add a coin flip or decrease the discard some.
-Fire pour is fine, just put a number instead of full recovery
-Scorching Snipe is unique.

I have another bird to post.

Skarmory Lv. X
HP 110:metal:

:ppowr: Scout
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may use this power. Draw 5 cards from the top of your deck. Attach as many :metal: Energy as you like to Skarmory, and shuffle the other cards back into your deck. For each :metal: Energy attached in this way, put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. You can't use more than 1 Scout Poke-Power each turn. This power can't be used if Skarmory is affected by a Special Condition.

:metal::metal::metal: Razor Feather 120
Discard all :metal: Energy attached to Skarmory.

Weakness :lightning +30
Resistance :grass: -20
Retreat Cost :colorless:colorless

Skarmory Lv. X
HP 110:metal:

:ppowr: Scout
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may use this power. Draw 5 cards from the top of your deck. Attach any basic :metal: Energy you (find there) you like to Skarmory, and shuffle the other cards back into your deck. For each :metal: Energy attached in this way, put 1 damage counter on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon. You can't use more than 1 Scout Poke-Power each turn. This power can't be used if Skarmory is affected by a Special Condition.

:metal::metal::metal: Razor Feather 120
Discard all :metal: Energy attached to Skarmory.

Weakness :lightning +30
Resistance :grass: -20

just editing the :ppwr: wording:wink:

BTW, i like your sig

Last edited:
3rd flying type

Nice! I hadn't thought to include that. Here's another. This one's really neat!!!

Tropius Lv.X
HP 90

:pbody: Tropical Bloom
For each :grass: Pokemon in play, Tropius gets +10 HP. For each :fire: Pokemon in play, each of Tropius's attacks does 10 more damage to the Active Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
:grass::colorless:colorless Seed Flare 50
The Defending Pokemon is now Burned. If Tropius has any :fire: Energy attached to it, remove 3 damage counters from Tropius.

Weakness :fire: +30
Resistance :fighting: -20
Retreat Cost :colorless:colorless:colorless

I'm also thinking up a Delibird. It's going to be kind of odd.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I'll include Delibird with this post.

Delibird Lv.X
HP 100:water:

:ppowr: Pick and Peck
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may use this power. Choose 1 card from your opponent's hand without looking. If you chose an Energy card, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon. If you chose a Pokemon, put 1 damage counter on each of your Pokemon. If you chose a Trainer, Supporter, or Stadium card, put 1 damage counter on all Pokemon in play. Return the card to your opponent, then have your opponent shuffle his or her hand into his or her deck. Your opponent draws as many cards as he or she had in his or her hand. This power can't be used if Delibird is affected by a Special Condition.
:water::water:Present
Flip 5 coins. For each heads, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Pokemon. For each tails, remove 1 damage counter from each of your Pokemon.

Weakness :metal: +30
Resistance ---
Retreat Cost :colorless

Last edited:
Nice I like the DeliBird. Ive got a funny few:

Nidoking lv.x 180hp fighting

Pokepower: Power quake
For each Nidoqueen in play Nidokings attacks do 10 more damage to the defending pokemon and he gains 10hp for each Nidoqueen in play.

Pokepower: Protection

If any of the Nidoqueen family are nocked out you may nock out Nidoking lv.x instead.

Horn Drill
fighting x5
Choose two of your oppenents pokemon. They are now knocked out. Nidoking lv.x is now on 10hp and discard all energy to Nidoking lv.x

Weakness x3 Water

Reistence x3 thunder

Retreat cost. XXXX Invinity.

Beedrill lv.x hp130 grass

leaf leaf leaf leaf leaf Raging Team

This attack does 50 damge to al of your oppenents pokemon for each Beedrill lv.x in play.

Weakness x2 fire

resistence none
Reatreat none

Dodrio lv.x hp 100 normal

normal normal normal 150-
This attack lose 10 damage for each energy attacthed to all of your pokemon excluding dodrio lv.x.

Weakness thunder +40

RESISTENCE NONE

retreat cost none

Well what do you think?

The second poke power for Nidoking is convenient.

:ppowr: Protection
If any Nidoran [female], Nidorina, or Nidoqueen you have in play would be Knocked Out by damage from an opponent's attack, you may Knock Out Nidoking instead.

Those are insanely cool. And unique. Here's another.

Mawile LV.X
HP 100:metal:

:ppowr: Quick Bite
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may use this power. Choose either a Trainer or Supporter card from your hand and put it face down. Your opponent gueeses the type of card. If your opponent guessed right, your opponent draws 2 cards. If your opponent guessed wrong, you opponent discards the top 2 cards of his or her deck.

:metal::metal::colorless Retaliate 20+
This attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage for each Trainer, Supporter, and Stadium card played during your opponent's last turn.

Weakness :fire: +30
Resistance ---

Next I'm going to make a totally goofy card featuring......drum roll....Jirachi!

Last edited:
Lol nice one. Cool forum aswell. Heres one final one:

Dragonite lv.x 150hp normal

Pokepower

Once during your turn you may search your deck for any card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwood.

Scorching Blow normal fire thunder water
This attack does 100 damage to the defending pokemon. Then if that doesnt destroy the pokemon they are now burned.

normal normal normal normal Temper 100

Increase the attack by 10 for each fire attatched to dragonite. Decrease the attack by 10 for each water attatched to him. Then if he had at least 3 fire enrgy when he used the attack he is now confused.

Weakness normal +50

Resistence water thunder fire grass -10

Retreat **

Is it good?

I think it's fine. Though seeing a Dragonite lose its temper might be strange. 0_o

My dud Jirachi.

Jirachi LV.X
HP 90:metal:

:ppowr: Wishmaker
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may wish reeeeaaaaaally hard that you win this match. This power can't be used if Jirachi is in a deep slumber in some far-away cave.

:metal::metal::metal: My name is Jirachi, NOT Djibouti!
Jirachi loses his cool and plops on the Defending Pokemon.

My dud Jirachi, everyone. :S

Pidgeot LV X is way too under powered. Atleast 140 HP, weakness + 30, not x2, -30 fighting and no retreat cost
Pokepower should be a body and you should change the effect of release and put based damage to about 50 so the attack has a max attack of 90.

Nice I like the DeliBird. Ive got a funny few:

Nidoking Lv X 180HP [F] - maybe less hp

Poke-Power: Power Quake
Nidoking's HP is increase by 10 and attack does 10 more damage for each Nidoqueen in play. - better if pokebody

[F][F][F][F][F] Horn Drill
Discard all energy card attach to Nidoking. Knock Out 2 of your opponent's Pokemon. Reduce Nidoking's HP to 10.

Weakness - [W] x3 - x2 is enough

Reistence - [L] -30

Retreat cost - [???] -Don't know. I suggest 3 or 4

Beedrill Lv X 130HP [G]

[G][G][G][G] Raging Team
Does 50 damge to all of your opponent's Pokemon for each Beedrill Lv X in play. - to powerfull maybe 30 to all.

Weakness -[R] x3 - x2 is enough

resistence none

Reatreat none

Dodrio Lv X 100HP [C]

[C][C][C] {ATTACK NAME} 150-
Does 150 damage minus 10 damage for each energy attach to your Pokemon (excluding Dodrio Lv X).

Weakness - [L] +40

RESISTENCE - - [-] - {Should be [F]

retreat cost none

Well what do you think?

Cleaning and Commeded

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Lol nice one. Cool forum aswell. Heres one final one:

Dragonite Lv X 150HP [C]

Poke-Power {POWER NAME}
Once during your turn you may search your deck for any card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwood.

[C][C][C][C] Temper 100
Does 10 damage for each [R] energy attach to Dragonite minus by 10 for each [W] energy attach to Dragonite. If Dragonite has at least 3 [R] energy attach to it, Dragonite is now Confused.

[R][W][L][C] Scorching Blow
Does 100 damage to the Defending Pokemon. If the Defending Pokemon is not Knock Out by this attack, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned. {Make the attack does less damage, 100 for 4 energy with no bad effet is overowered.}

Weakness - [C] +50 {better x2}

Resistence - [G][R][W][L] -10 {better [F] -20}

Retreat - [C][C] {Should be more [C][C][C]/[C][C][C][C]}

Is it good?

Cleaned and Commended

Last edited:
All right heres an intresting one:

Snorlax lv.x normal 150hp

Pokepower when ever Snorlax is damaged he is now asleep (after the attack)

Pokebody if Snorlax is asleep he heals 20hp between turns (after the flip)

Sloppy Belly 120 normal normal normal normal normal

Snorlax lv.x cant use sloppy belly next turn.

Weakness +30 fighting

Resistence none

Retreat cost *****

ok heres mine LOL

Dead Pikachu lv. X HP 200:lightning

:pbody:Back from the dead
if you have 2 pikachu in your discard you can play this. when you play this take a pikachu and 3 electric energys from you discard pile. put the pikachu as your active pokemon with the energys attached to it.

:lightning:lightning:colorless never give up 50

if pikechu lv X is killed by your opponents pokemon next turn flip a coin. if heads the deffending pokemon is killed and if tails draw 5 cards.

:lightning:lightning:lightning:lightning:lightning THUNDER 200
flip a coin. if tails this attack does nothing

All right heres an intresting one:

Snorlax Lv X 150HP [C]

Poke-Power : {POWER NAME}
{I don't know how to clean this one}

PokeBody : {BODY NAME}
If Snorlax is stay Asleep between turn, remove 2 damage counter from Snorlax.

[C][C][C][C][C] Sloppy Belly 120
Snorlax can't use Sloppy Belly next turn.

Weakness - [F] +30

Resistence - [-]

Retreat cost - [C][C][C][C][C]

Reformated. I don't know how to reword you pokepower.

Mew Lv.x 90hp Phychic

Pokebody Cheeky grin

Each time your oppenents Pokemon Attacks they flip a coin if tails the attack is directed at them.

Phyco Punch PURPLE PURPLE NORMAL 60

flip a coin if heads draw a card from the bottom of your deck and the top of your deck.

Clever Mind Phychic Phychic Phychic Phychic 100

Search your deck for any card. For each card you choose decrease this attack by 50.

Weakness +20 Phichic

Resistence

Retreat cost *

Mew Lv.x 90HP [P]

Pokebody Cheeky grin
Each time your oppenents Pokemon Attacks, they flip a coin. If tails, the attack is directed at them.
(The Wording is wrong)

[P][P][C] Phyco Punch 60

Flip a coin. If heads, draw a card from the bottom of your deck and the top of your deck.

[P][P][P][P] Clever Mind 100

Search your deck for up to 2 card. For each card you choose this attack does 50 damage less.

Weakness - [P] +20

Resistence

Retreat cost - [*]
Green = Grass Energy = [G]
Red = Fire Energy = [R]
Blue = Water Energy = [W]
Yellow = Lightning Energy = [L]
Brown = Fighting Energy = [F]
Purple = Psycic Energy = [P]
White = Colourless Energy = [C]
Black = Darkness Eneergy = [D]
Grey = Metal Energy = [M]

lol never seen this one before...

Unown A lv.x Phychic hp150

Pokepower Unown gift

For each Different Unown in your discard pile Unown A lv.xs attacs do 10 more to the defending pokemon (after appliening weakness and Ressistence)

(P) 10

Retreat cost **

Weakness (P) x2

Resistence none

Back