Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Megacharge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace28

As I am getting back into the game again after a 4 year break lol... I was looking through the new format cards in apprentice in order to "relearn" the new archetypes and discover the new combinations etc etc and decided that this deck looked pretty solid and incidentally reminded me of the once popular blaziken decks before I stopped playing.

M.C.

3 Manectric ex
4 Electrike DX1
4 Dratini d2
1 Dragonair d1
4 Dragonite d
1 Rocket's Raikou ex
3 Holon Researcher
3 Holon Adventurer
4 Rare Candy
4 Dual Ball
3 Holon Ruins
2 Super Scoop Up
3 Holon Transceiver
2 Mysterious Shard
2 Switch
3 Metal Energy
14 Lightning Energy

The idea is simple, just get down the dragonite's while you repeatedly disconnect, megashot, w/e looks best for you at the time. The rocket's raikou looked perfect as you can pump it up in no time to deal large scale damage when need be. The mysterious shard is meant to dominate those ex pokemon that think using other attacks besides their own is cool and The holon researcher, adventurer, and ruins allow you draw cards while putting some lightning in the discard pile. I can continue explaining obvious reason's for cards like switch and scoop up but I rather not. I thought about adding in POW but couldn't/didn't take the time to make up space, and the thought that the opponent would get up on prizes against me, let alone take one from me never really occured. Anyway, I plan on revising this deck a lot more but this is the basic list I came up with on the spot. Post your idea's and your opinion's on what would make it better/worse if you want.

I don't think you should count on Disconnect, when you have no way to find Manectric. PETM might help. Try 1 Mentor, instead 4 Dual Balls. Crystal Beach is nice.

Ace28 I remember you XD 4 year break my butt :(

You can't attach Mysterious Shard to exs and POW is illegal in DX-on. You may wanna add some mew ex so you can have some different types. Too much grass and lightning resistance out thurr.

Lol, it was at least 3 1/4 years then because I made this name when I was 14 ;p. Originally I did have mew ex added but took them out not wanting to make it the concentration of the deck, but maybe just putting in one or two wouldn't hurt, i guess...and the mysterious shard can go to Dragonite to ko the mew. Anyways msg me for a game some time if you want to get CRUSHED, btw ray says hi. ^_^v

Last edited:
Maybe add a Ampharos line?

4-3 Manetric ex
3-2-3 Dragonite d
2-1-2 Ampharos

You can Megashot every turn.

~cloud9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back