Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Most Memorable Moment This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Fisher Alex Hill and I playing kittens for the first time ever.

EDIT: MEETING ZACH FISHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Last edited:
1) Origins

2) Losing my cool at cities in the last round of swiss. It's memorable because I usually don't show emotion, ever.

Watching Jeremy's Finals match was incredible. All of us at the edge of our seat, watching every play, coming down to the last turn.

PT - I thought for sure it would be the Battle Road playoff in the great outdoors.

I really enjoyed watching the final match in the Seniors division as well. It was the first one I really got the chance to observe.

yah jeremy's game was cazy: 3 for 3 reversals making it lopsided only to be countered with the japanese kid (forgive me for not knowing his name) ripping like 4/4 or even 5/5 of the cards he needed...that game was nuts.

errmm as for memorable...Hanging out with alll my frends at worlds and getting to know GO Miyamoto...hes a cool cat.

Don't have too many memorable moments from this season. Off the top of my mind:

Winning the Dragon Frontiers prerelease in Miami - without the help of any ex's;

Finally winning a regular (non-Premiere) tournament - and getting an Infernape Lvl X and a Shiftry ex out of my prize packs;

Helping a returning person build a deck for Florida States;

and (unfortunately) going 0-3 and dropping in a Battle Road tournament. Darn dirty (Infern)apes! :mad:

Hopefully, 2008 will be a little more eventful, since Worlds will be in my state.

- Croatian_Nidoking

My most meromorable time this season:

Going to the pokemon world championships 2007 as staff for the 2nd year in a row.
going there and being put as head runner for 11-14 was an experance like no other, where i had to make sure that all standings and pairings where posted, all match slips and penality sheets where turned in, and responsible to get deck lists and get deck checks done.
seeing how i love working under pressure, that job was perfect. but the fact that i was put in charge of all runners in my division after one year is somthing that will always be with me.

then after the main event was over, i was given a lab coat from this year and told by Mike Lisek, Pete DeShaw, and Dave Schwimmer that i had done an exellent job. having all three tell me that i did good made spending $1500 all worth it to staff the event.

so, yeah-Worlds 2007 is my favorite time this season. everything and more than i expected.

~Professor ultimatedra~

meeting omar izaguirre, ryan vergel, chris bianchi, alex hill, josef bolton, luke reed, aj deloye, michael pramawat, alex brosseau, seena "leader" ghaziaskar, kant shen, chung, chris cobi, kyle sabelhaus, bobby malec, chad harris, jeremy scharff-kin, drew mondak (OTHER THAN THE T1 AT NATS), garrett farrington, the craig family, all other FL players (EXCEPT ANTHOY), and everyone else i met at nats.
THANKS FOR MAKING MY FIRST YEAR OF COMPETITIVE POKEMON ONE OF THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE!

oh and winning louisiana states.
*glares at bianchi*

<33

Well having just got back into the game I've only been to one tournament this season, and didn't even do THAT well then... =/

Get back to me in a year's time I'm sure I'll have something better to say

Jeff (Moza)'s face, Spencer (lakak) and his weapon, Richard (PSYCO829) for being Richard, Austin Reed, spoinkmaster (Keaton), lakak's alternate werewolf stories, lakak's British accent, room tourneys, phone calls to Anthoy, and room service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back