Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MP Birch's Texas & Oklahoma: "Holon Phantoms Prerelease" Tour

:clap: ****MP Birch's Texas & Oklahoma: Holon Phantoms Pre-release Tour****:clap:

Master Professor Birch is going on tour again.:biggrin: This time I will be touring with the new "Holon Phantoms" series of cards from Pokemon. This tour will be from April 22-April 30, 2006. We hope to see you there at these great events.:thumb: :thumb:

April 22, 2006

"JJK Cards"
801 S. Plano Road, Suite-667
Richardson, Texas 75081

Registration Starts: 10:00am
Entry Fees: $20.00
("Booster Draft" will start after the Pre-release.)
"GBA~Tournament" Starts: 10:30am
Judges: Uncle Robb, Spotter, PokeNav, XeroGravity

April 22, 2006

"Boys & Girls Club of Ada"
915 S. Hickory
Ada, Oklahoma 74820

Registration Starts: 11:00am
Entry Fee: $20.00
(*Note: MP Birch will not be at this event. Ryan Davis will be over this event for me.)
Judges: Oldman, Doctor-D

April 23, 2006

"Dragon's Lair"
7959 Fredericksburg Road
San Antonio, Texas 78229

Registration Starts: 12:00pm
("Booster draft" will start after the Pre-release.)
"GBA~Tournament" Starts: 12:30pm
Judges: GUERO51, PokeMasterFlabface

April 29, 2006

"Drake's Place"
1911 S. Sunnylane, Unit-1
Del City, Oklahoma 73115

Registration Starts: 10:00am
Entry Fees: $20.00
("Booster Draft" will start after the Pre-release.)
"GBA~Tournament" Starts: 10:30am
Judges: Oldman, Doctor-D

April 30, 2006

"Y2Komics"
5279 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76133

Registration Starts: 12:00pm
"GBA~Tournament" Starts: 12:30pm
Judges: Mr. Meches, ~Blazi-King~, MetaMetaGross

MP Birch will add more information asap when I receive it from PUI.:cool:

Thanks.

Master Professor Birch

PS: Also, check out MP Birch's new website at www.xanga.com/MP_Birch. More information will be posted there.

Last edited:
You FINALLY got the dates Birch. I'll be at the one in Ft. Worth/Richardson/both for sure, might go to OK as well if I can get a ride.

Judges Set for the JJK Y2K sites??

And I will Wear whatever you want..... this might not of been the right thing to say....DOM

David's Confused Pokedad said:
April 22nd. Does this mean your not going to St.Louis?

No, I am not going to St. Louis.:frown: Those plans were canceled as soon as I heard of the Pre-release dates.:redface:

MP Birch

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

jkwarrior said:
What's in St. Louis?

The "Mississippi Valley~Regional", I was going to make an appearance and play.:thumb: I have to take care of my local PokePlayers, first.:biggrin:

MP Birch

MrMeches said:
Judges Set for the JJK Y2K sites??

And I will Wear whatever you want..... this might not of been the right thing to say....DOM

MP Birch will be getting with the locals for staff for these events within the next week.

MP Birch

Spectreon said:
gba tourneys before hand i assume?

There will be a few of the "GBA Tournaments" but not at all of these events.

MP Birch

Last edited:
NOOOO!!!!! THERE MUST BE GBA TOURNEYS... tear.....

Hopefully at JKK and Y2K there will be.... I dont think I can make it to others, we'll see how my work scheduele looks since I already gotta ask for a Sat and Sun off

I am also interested in helping anyway I can for either of the 2 events Im attending..... LMK

Flyers

~~~Flyers~~~

Flyers will be at all of the store locations by next week.:biggrin: "JJK Cards" will have flyers by Friday.:thumb: I will give the other flyers to people at the "Southern Plains Regional" at NASA to take to their stores. You may also pick up flyers for the pre-releases that you will be attending at "SPR", also.:cool:

Thanks for your patience with these flyers. These ARE the best artwork for any of the flyers that PUI ever has done.:clap: :clap:

MP Birch

***Holon Phantoms: Information fron the Pokemon-TCG Website***

Below is the "Holon Phantoms" pre-release information from the Pokemon-TCG website. Enjoy.

What are Pokémon TCG: EX Holon Phantoms Prerelease tournaments?

Pokémon TCG: EX Holon Phantoms™ Prerelease tournaments allow players to receive and play with cards from the upcoming EX Holon Phantoms expansion up to two weeks prior to the official release date of the set! Results of these events will count toward your Limited-Format rankings.

Participation prizes are awarded to all finishers in each of three age groups (10 and Under; 11–14; 15 and Up).

Prerelease events are operated by independent Tournament Organizers across North America.
When are the Pokémon TCG: EX Holon Phantoms Prereleases?

Pokémon TCG: EX Holon Phantoms Prerelease tournaments are held during the weekends of April 22nd and 23rd and April 29th and 30th. To find times and locations of EX Holon Phantoms Prerelease events in your area, [click here].

Remember, while we update our events schedule often, we suggest that you contact the local Tournament Organizer to confirm event schedule information.
How much does the event cost?

Tournament Organizers may charge up to $21 U.S. (plus applicable taxes) per player as an entry fee for these events. You may want to contact your local Organizer in advance to find out what will be charged as an entry fee. The admission charge includes 6 booster packs of Pokémon TCG: EX Holon Phantoms, from which each player will build his or her deck. These cards are yours to keep after you complete the event.
What do I need to know?

* Bring your POP ID card, if you have one. If you don't have a POP ID, one will be given to you at the event.
* See the Pokémon Tournament Rules for more information about what to bring to an event.
* Make sure you arrive on time. If you are late for registration, you may not be able to play in the event.
* To participate in the event, you must be a player in good standing and abide by the Tournament Rules.
* See the Legal Notice for certain eligibility requirements and other information, including information concerning limitations on Pokémon's liability.

What is the tournament structure?

The tournament is run using the Limited Format and Age Modified Swiss pairings. If attendance is appropriate, some Organizers may choose to run straight Swiss pairings. See the [ Pokémon Tournament Rules] for information about the Limited Format and Swiss. The number of Swiss rounds to be run will depend on total attendance at the event.

In addition to the standard Prerelease tournament structure, some EX Holon Phantoms Prerelease events offer the more casual Theme Deck Challenge.

For the Theme Deck Challenge, registration costs are the same as for the standard event, but players receive a theme deck of their choice to play in the event. At the end of the event, all participants receive 6 booster packs.

The Theme Deck Challenge uses standard Swiss pairings, not Age-Modified Swiss.

Players do NOT receive rating points for participation in the Theme Deck Challenge.
What are the prizes?

All participants will receive a Pokémon TCG: EX Holon Phantoms Prerelease promo card and an EX Holon Phantoms pin, while supplies last.

In addition, all players who complete the event will receive 2 additional booster packs of EX Holon Phantoms cards and other exclusive EX Holon Phantoms TCG merchandise.
What happens after the tournament?

After the tournament ends, the Tournament Organizer will submit the tournament results to Pokémon USA, Inc., which sanctions the tournaments and will determine player rankings.

If you have any questions, please reply on this thread, MP Birch's website, email, or call. If you need more information, please go to http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/faqs/2005-2006/holon_faq.asp for information on "Floor Rules", "Formats", etc.

Thanks.

MP Birch

***MP Birch Has A Website***

Master Professor Birch has a website. Below is the website's address.

www.xanga.com/MP_Birch

You may go there for event information and pictures that have been taken at my events. Any picture that you would like to copy, feel free to do so.

Thanks for your interest in Pokemon in Texas and Oklahoma.

MP Birch

Last edited:
I'm gonna try and drag Poinko down and help me build my TCG collection and make him play as well.... Since weekends are his only free time now anyways...

6-Days Until "Holon Phantoms"

:clap: :clap: ~~~Six days & Counting~~~:clap: :clap:

That's right!!! This is and will continue to be a busy spring and summer for all Pokemon players and fans. We are closing in on the "Richardson~Holon Phantoms" and "San Antonio~ Holon Phantoms" Pre-releases.:cool: MP Birch has gotten these two shipments of product in for these events.:biggrin: And as usual I had to open a box just to see what was in there. These cards are awesome and veeeeerrrryyy playable in the current format!!!:thumb: You do not want to miss out on these great cards.

We hope to see you this Saturday and Sunday for the unveiling of this new series of cards. If you have any questions, please call, "PM", or email MP Birch at the contact information listed in the previous posts.

:pokeball: MP Birch:pokeball:

Prizes & GBA Rules

~~~Prizes & GBA Rules~~~

MP Birch will have "drawings" for "door prizes" this Saturday at the "Holon Phantoms" Pre-release at "JJK Cards". We will have "Pokemon Plushes", Deluxe Gift sets, Back Packs, Box Toppers, Booster Packs, and Theme Decks.:thumb: We will also have the drawing for FREE ADMISSION for the next Pre-release in August 2006.:cool:

We will play by the "GBA-Rules" that are currently being used at the "Pokemon Mall Tour".:biggrin: The below link will give you all of the rules.

http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonchallenge/_download/pokemon_2006_contest_rules.pdf

:clap: Enjoy and good luck this Saturday at "JJK Cards".:clap:

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch:pokeball:

Back