Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mythbusters

I was just telling someone about the episode where they were testing pirates using their swords to go down the sail.

That was Busted.
There are too many "overlapping sections" of the fabric, combined with the fact that it gives way too badly.
Not only would he likely die on impact, but if he survived, he'd have broken arms and possibly a broken neck.

yes, the show is total complete awesomeness.

Don't forget about broken legs or ankles...

The show is one of complete brillance. Taking myths and testing them, that is the best show idea ever, and MythBusters pulls it off perfectly, especially since you occasionally see Adam and Jamie get into arguments about who's ideas are better. Also, the Pirate episode was awesome, espeacially the part about the eyepatch. Plus, seeing things go BOOM!!!!!!!!!!! (or seeing things burn, like in the Hindenburg myth) is completely awesome.

Anyways, I like the show so much, I put one of Adam's more well known quotes said on the show into my sig (and no it's not "Am I missing an eyebrow?").

I watch it every day. And i watch ever episode like 3 times. It really actually helps me a little in science class lol. I've learned things before other people like terminal Volocity, some formulas...

This show is awesome. I don't get to watch it that often, so every time I see this show I always see a new myth that I havnen't seen them take a crack at.

That show is so awsome I think my favorite is when they tryed to break the bank safe by filling it with water then droping an exploseve in it.

my girls step bro and sister got me into the show. Now i watch it everytime i kno its on. The pirate one was prolly the most interestin episode with the eye patch and all.

I liked where the busted the seven paper fold... they got up to eleven folds with the help of a steamroller and a forklift.

Back