Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nationals Date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLOW DECK

Hey,

There is need to know information for all of us.

I need to know the dates of Nationals. This is for simple thing such as blocking off vacation time at work. I know POP would love to give the details of everything once there. But there is a Need to know ASAP for most of us. The need to know for Venue and Format isn't at this time information that I need to respond to. Families do need to plan there life. It's January, we can't wait any longer to manage our work trips and vacation plans on our calendars.

Does anyone have any clue what weekend I need to block off yet?

Thanks.

It should be coming pretty soon, once the new site is all fixed and ironed out of bugs. I'd say probably late January or early February. Otherwise, POP might lose some players at Nats. . .

Dang man, why is everybody anxious to get to Nats? They figure that State's is a "minor-inconvenience" or "Pass" competition? Come on man, I'd actually like to know the date for States (and where most importantly), but I'm pretty sure it won't happen for another few months during springtime/summer(early).

Dang man, why is everybody anxious to get to Nats?

Problem here is some people do need to plan vacation time for work well in advance because after a specific time period, it becomes insanely ridiculous to get time off, and such. It personally doesn't bother me, but you also have to consider plane tickets (if its a distance), before other people book said plane, hotels, coordinate said vacation time with family, etc.

I can seriously see this (still) lack of a nationals date/location becoming hard for those coming down to a crunch time.

Well yea, in that respect, there is such an urgency to get things in order ahead of time. In which case, I see why many are concerned.

Dang man, why is everybody anxious to get to Nats? They figure that State's is a "minor-inconvenience" or "Pass" competition? Come on man, I'd actually like to know the date for States (and where most importantly), but I'm pretty sure it won't happen for another few months during springtime/summer(early).

March 7th, March 13th?

March 7th, March 13th?

Are you sure? That sounds more like Regionals to me (ours is on March 13th here).

For provincials, over here in Ontario anyways, the date has been confirmed as April 17th to give you a vague timeframe. Give your state or province a check on the Tournaments section, it might be there.

States is March 13th and 20th, Regionals is April 17th. Nationals? I don't think we know so far when or where it is.

Ya Nats was a big mess last year from what I heard. Leaving Origins was a bad move.

Maybe instead of Nats they'll bring back Gym Challenge??

I doubt they'll have it over the 4th of July weekend. My bet is on the weekend of Origins, the 26th of June. I'd like to see it somewhere between Indy, St. Louis, Chicago, or Milwaukee, but pretty much any place is fine by me at this point.

yugioh nats is in minneapolis on the 9th of july or w/e weekend closest to that. They were going to have it in St Louis but the they said it was booked that weekend. Thoughts?

yugioh nats is in minneapolis on the 9th of july or w/e weekend closest to that. They were going to have it in St Louis but the they said it was booked that weekend. Thoughts?

July 9th is creeping pretty close to the Aug 14-15 for Worlds. I doubt that US Nats will be held that late.

Here are is what I think/know.

Both US (probably StLouis) and Canadian Nationals (Toronto) will be on the weekend of July 3.

All Regionals take place on Saturday April 17.

Prvincials/States take place on both Saturday March 13 and Saturday March 20 (depending on your area).

If it were in St. Louis, they probably would have said something by now IMO.

Then again, I'm probably wrong. After all, it's obviously very time consuming to tell the players that nats is just going to be where it as last year...

Here are is what I think/know.

Both US (probably StLouis) and Canadian Nationals (Toronto) will be on the weekend of July 3.
where is this 'july 3, st. louis' "info" coming from? =/ if you can't cite an official source within TPCi, then PLEASE don't give out 'facts' like this!

'mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back