Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New England (NH) 8/2 Celebration Tournament

mumsascrappa

What: Come join your New England friends for a post-Nationals, pre-Worlds celebration tournament!

Where: The Game Castle, Londonderry NH

When: Saturday, August 2, 2008 registration 10:15 a.m. start time 11:00 a.m.

Who: Anyone who wants to come have fun playing Pokemon at a local tournament. It will be a sanctioned tournament, with prizes, but no points or rankings involved!

What: It will be a legal modified swiss with single elimination format. So bring your best deck and come have some fun.

Reminder: Bring damage counters/dice, special condition markers, legible deck list, POP ID # and your deck.

There will be prizes, raffles, snacks and loads of FUN!!!

Single Elimination, ugh....................................
I'll be there, hopefullly.

Just so you are clear....this is swiss X number of rounds depending on attendance and then top cut is single elimination just like all our other local tournaments. Hope that helps.

Just so you are clear....this is swiss X number of rounds depending on attendance and then top cut is single elimination just like all our other local tournaments. Hope that helps.

OH! I'm not good with the types of tournaments. Hopefully see you there!
BTW, when is the NH LA PR?

OH! I'm not good with the types of tournaments. Hopefully see you there!
BTW, when is the NH LA PR?

PM me your name and email address and I'll be sure you are on my list to get the email as soon as it is forwarded to staff from Tom S of TJ's. I may have had you on my list but my computer died and I've had to update the list, so go ahead and PM me the information.

What: It will be a legal modified swiss with single elimination format. So bring your best deck and come have some fun.

Some confuson could be cleared up if worded "What: It will be a legal modified swiss with single elimination top cut (where applicable) format. So bring your best deck and come have some fun."

Some confuson could be cleared up if worded "What: It will be a legal modified swiss with single elimination top cut (where applicable) format. So bring your best deck and come have some fun."

Thanks for the re-write....I was just in a hurry and did a bit of shorthand...

Bumping up to the top as a reminder so you can plan ahead. This is next Saturday New England Poke People. Come on over to The Game Castle, and celebrate with us!! Fun stuff!

Well you'll now have one more player since Jeremy can now play. :)

Well you'll now have one more player since Jeremy can now play. :)

yep.....thanks for TO'ing and judging Brian! See you on Saturday.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I got some really nice prize support donated by the store owners.....and a terrific raffle prize!! Should be a fun day.

Last edited:
51 New Englanders showed up for a funtastic time. mumsascrappa will post the actual numbers. Good attendace across the age divisions (though i think 1 more Senior would've put all ages at T4).

Yeppers!!! We had a funtastic time. Thanks to all 51 players...1 more senior would have given us T4 in all age groups.....maybe next time. I'll post a report later today.

Back