Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ New England Platinum PreReleases - CHANGES FOR 2/7! ~

PokeDaddy

Hello All New England Pokemon Fans!

TJ Collectibles will be holding a series of Pre Releases for the TCG Expansion Set - Platinum. This 130 card set is sure to thrill every Pokemon fan - Players and Collectors alike. For a sneak peak of some of the Great Cards, go here:Here are the details:
1. The entry fee is $25 fee for each event. The admission charge includes 6 booster packs of the Pokémon TCG: Platinum, from which each player will build his or her deck. These cards are yours to keep after you complete the event.
2. A promotional Prerelease card and card sleeves are given to all participants, while supplies last.
3. All players who complete the event will receive 2 additional booster packs of Platinum.
4. Unless other wise note, all events start registration at 10:15 and play begins at 11:00.​
TJ Collectibles Platinum
New England Pre Release Schedule​

~ Saturday, January 31st~
The Grid, 52 Purnell Place, Manchester, CT (860) 645-9006
The Game Castle, 123 Nashua Road #5, Londonderry, NH, (603) 425-7400

~ Sunday, February 1st ~
Science and Hobby, 1623 Watervliet, NY, 12189, (518) 272-9040
Rising Phoenix Games, 21-69 Main Street, Cherry Valley, 01611, (508) 892-5190,http://risingphoenixgames.com/

~ Saturday, February 7th ~
Batter Up, 1875 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
[del]Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Ave., Johnston, RI, (401) 490-6463 [/del]
DUE TO WATER DAMAGE AT DISPOSABLE HEROES THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO:
TJ Collectibles, 160 Main Street, Milford, MA (508) 404-8245
NOTE TIME CHANGE: REGISTRATION BEGINS 11:15AM

~ Sunday, February 8th ~

Last edited by a moderator:
No Love For Pawtucket?

Hey Poke Daddy....

Dare we hope for a pre-release for Pawtucket, RI? Do you know if there is anything in the works?

Hey Poke Daddy....

Dare we hope for a pre-release for Pawtucket, RI? Do you know if there is anything in the works?

I apologize but I do not know. Tom Shea, the PTO for the events, could probably best answer that for you.

Steve

Our New England prerelease events have been very well attended. New Hampshire should be huge! Come have some fun!! Really nice looking sleeves too! :biggrin:

We shold be at (barring unseen circumstances)

~ Saturday, January 31st~
The Grid, 52 Purnell Place, Manchester, CT (860) 645-9006

~ Sunday, February 1st ~
Rising Phoenix Games, 21-69 Main Street, Cherry Valley, 01611, (508) 892-5190,http://risingphoenixgames.com/

Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Ave., Johnston, RI, (401) 490-6463

we'll be in New Hampshire for certain (barring bad weather or illness) but don't know about others yet. We'll have to see.

We had a very large league attendance yesterday. Everyone is excited about the NH prerelease on Saturday the 31st. By the sounds of it, this should be a very well attended event! Looking forward to it.

1/31/09 The Game Castle, Londonderry, NH had 90 attend the Platinum Prerelease yesterday. I did not notate the age divisions, but MA played 6 rounds, SR played 5 and JR played 5. There were 5 (I'm pretty sure) drafts after the PR event. Everyone had a fabulous time. Thanks to TJ's team for a smoothly run tournament! Great work!

Many thanks to our fine judges and staff who worked hard so we could play! Great lunch too, with 3 kinds of pizza to choose from! Always a great time in NH.

Batter Up, Tewksbury MA and Disposable Heroes, Johnston RI on Saturday with Milford MA at TJ's on Sunday.....where will you be? Have fun! Pull some cool cards!

We'll only be at the Johnston one. P-Bruins on Sunday with the Cubs.

But looks like i'll be heading to Hadley next Saturday for the Release event.

And i'll be in Pawtucket for Sunday's Release event.

We'll be at Johnston's tomorrow. Tere is a possibility that we will be at Pawtucket as well. I'm hoping for the best....

Bulletin: Please Note Change To Johnston Event Sat Feb 7

{MESSAGE BEGINS}

TO: RHODE ISLAND POKEMON PLAYERS{STOP}

PLEASE NOTE THE TIME AND LOCATION CHANGE TO THE JOHNSTON EVENT FOR TOMORROW, SATURDAY FEBRUARY 7TH.{STOP}

POSTED BY REQUEST OF BJJ763{STOP}

{END OF MESSAGE}

Batter Up, 1875 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
[del]Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Ave., Johnston, RI, (401) 490-6463 [/del]
DUE TO WATER DAMAGE AT DISPOSABLE HEROES THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO:
NOTE TIME CHANGE: REGISTRATION BEGINS 11:15AM

Yes. the pre-release that was going to be at Disposable Heroes in RI has been MOVED to TJ's in Milford. The registration time is one hour later, at 11:15 with a noon start time. Disposable Heroes is unavailable due to flood damage.

There will also still be the previously scheduled Pre-Release in Tewksbury tomorrow as well, with the usual registration time of 10:15.

And Sunday's pre-release at TJs is also still happening.

Please pass along this info to all players who might be affected!
thanks

Last edited:
Back