3 Pokedex
3 Research Records
2 Switch
1 Energy Returner
1 Revive

1 Burned Tower

Energy 18

18 Fire

Nobody thought it was possible to hit 120 with Reshiram in turn 1, but turns out both legendary dragons can hit hard as soon as they come into play, check out my discovery, the first slugma deck that actually works.

This deck has a better match up than Zekrom, because is not weak to Donphan, at first glance it might look complicated, but you need to play less than 8 cards to actually make it work, Reshiboards depend on more than 12, not to mention they need to wait to attack.

This was my choice for LCQ, but since I didn`t made it for worlds I guess is ok to share it

Last edited:
That might be crazy enough to work. Although I would say add a Pokemon Collector or two in there for the consistency. Since I can see your goal is to get Reshiram out in the active and have the Slugmas in the bench. Preferably two. At last a more practical use for Pokedex and Research Records. And then slam Shaymin on the bench and Celebration Wind the fires to Reshiram and SKADOOSH! I would also say get some more Energy Returners in there and some Energy Retrieval for security measurements.

collector just slows down, dual ball can be recycled with junk arm, it works better this way, since juniper and oak can bring you a whole new hand, speed is the clue, and Collector prevents you from getting more trainers in your hand.

The only thing that concerns me is the 1-1 of reversal and circulator, babies are gonna be everywhere, maybe 2 energy can be disposed for the prupose. Don`t worry about returner, there are 4 junk arms and returner is only needed twice at the most, sometimes you end the game before you actually need it.

True about the Collectors. It's just they're such a staple to all decks I can hardly see a deck without one or two. But that's just me.

Collector is overrated, a deck with slugma is even harder to see, but there is always a first time for everything.

The same applies to ZPS, try getting rid of collectors and run more hand refresher supporters, you will notice the difference inmediatly. ZPS activates from the hand and if you saturate your bench you are done fore, RSS can lock itself the same way if you are not cautious, but unlike pachirisu; slugma can keep working while in the bench.

I actually thought of this idea a while back as well, but it just seems way too unstable. Yes you get the turn 1 hit.. but you have to attatch 2 energies next turn. What if you have 1-2 slugma prized? Or what if your opponent catcher's up a shaymin or slugma, you have to waste an energy just to get reshiram back meaning you waste a turn with no attack. This deck is a blast and fun to play in a league.

Lies!

Catcher to buy time is quite dumb, the slugmas can self charge and retire easily , is not a blowback; switch are not fillers after all, in mid game even 1 slugma is enough to keep the pace, since reshirams will receive damage they are likely to use outrage next turn instead of blue flare all the time, I bet you haven`t tried it, that`s why you fall in the idea of inconsistency, or that missattaching 1 energy would break the strategy.

Only time will prove if this is a fun deck or something good everybody ignored until now.

Magcargo was originally in the deck, but it consumed too much energy to do damage (discard 3 instead of only 2) and to search for it I would need pokemon communication, with 10 pokemon that is gonna fail a lot.

Collector might work in other decks, is easier to get a Dual ball + Pokedex/RR by using Juniper or Oak, than getting a Collector + Pokedex/RR in your very first hand.

Alright, I'm tired of seeing you spam this theory all over the gym like it's an amazing idea that only you have ever thought of that will have an impact on the format. Let me tell you something true, and I give a censored word about who's feelings this hurts.

This is a terrible idea. Creative? Sure. I'm glad you found a use for Slugma, that's not a bad thing, the poor snails get left out of everything, they got awful stats in the game and awful cards in the TCG. No, your idea has a fundamental flaw, and a delusion. And really, they're both the same thing here. Let's see if you catch it.

First, let me tell you why Zekrom is good, and what parts of him are superior to Reshiram. Zekrom does not require maintenance after the fact. You get the energy on one time and he's probably good to go for the rest of his lifespan, however shortlived that may or may not be. He's done! So while that guy is beating up stuff, you get to go start powering up another so you can continue this sort of brutal beatdown that you have going on. He's got the HP to last 2-3 turns, aka two to three prizes, before the opponent gets to killing him, on a good day. and then you can some out with the next one and curb stomp the new problem.

Now Reshiram, he's a whole different breed. He does not have to harm himself to get b y, so he can last a turn or two longer. However. He loses resources every time he uses that attack. Every time! So sure, you could use those slugmas and get him do a turn one 120 damage. You could do that! If the opponent has a bad start, you can actually win.

But since he lost resources, you gotta pile em back on. And what does that mean? You gotta waste time powering him up, again! so yeah, you get to do the attack again, good for you. And then the opponent finally got something set up. They come out and kill your Reshiram with something.

So you've got, what, 2 Slugma, two Shaymin, and a Reshiram on the bench. you put out your Reshiram, totally unpowered, and you gotta pull off the same kind of luck all over again. There are so many if statements here! It's an infinite cycle of theorymon!

Let me tell you. Zekrom is actually fast enough that you may only need to pull off the pachi shaymin combo one single time to keep up. Ideally, of course. Sometimes, you need to do it twice. Rarely is ever done more than twice, and it doesn't need to.

Reshiram is not self sufficient! That's all there is to it! I'm not saying Reshiram is bad, because it isn't, it's great! But it's a Pokemon that needs a steady flow of resources. It needs to be consistent. And that is why Reshiram should not be played like Zekrom. It's a fundamentally bad idea.

Is actually a war of who gets the plus power first, you kill one, reshiram kills your zekrom without the need of plus power you try to get back pachi or shaymin with seeker, and I can get a shaymin back into my hand for free, there are plenty of scenarios, wich by the way got already recorded the whole sturday until my camera ran out of battery.

I played the whole week against planty of meta decks including 2 differnt versions of Zekrom, the custom and the netdeck, and I have to agree that the netdeck version is really easy to play because all the cards you need require a single collector to be found, but they also have to be quite lucky to pull the plus power necesary to kill Reshiram.

Just stop being so focused in denial, have you forgotten that Blue Flare is not the only attack of Reshiram? 2 cards might be consumed, you might get hit next turn, but you can count the playable/popular pokemon able to 1HKO reshiram with the fingers of a single hand (and some need the aid of plus power or special dark), and that should get you to realize you can actually one-two with Outrage the next turn (wich only needs 2 energy), same for Zekrom if it manages to survive the popular Bouffalant tech.

Zekrom runs out of steam in the same way Reshiram does, both are luck based and dependant of specific cards or bench support. why are you so mad about spreading and share the awesome idea? Is not like any of us gets paid by building or publishing decks online, somebody is gonna copy the idea and give no credit to me or you for their suceess.

Is actually a war of who gets the plus power first, you kill one, reshiram kills your zekrom without the need of plus power you try to get back pachi or shaymin with seeker, and I can get a shaymin back into my hand for free, there are plenty of scenarios, wich by the way got already recorded the whole sturday until my camera ran out of battery.

I played the whole week against planty of meta decks including 2 differnt versions of Zekrom, the custom and the netdeck, and I have to agree that the netdeck version is really easy to play because all the cards you need require a single collector to be found, but they also have to be quite lucky to pull the plus power necesary to kill Reshiram.

Just stop being so focused in denial, have you forgotten that Blue Flare is not the only attack of Reshiram? 2 cards might be consumed, you might get hit next turn, but you can count the playable/popular pokemon able to 1HKO reshiram with the fingers of a single hand (and some need the aid of plus power or special dark), and that should get you to realize you can actually one-two with Outrage the next turn (wich only needs 2 energy), same for Zekrom if it manages to survive the popular Bouffalant tech.

Zekrom runs out of steam in the same way Reshiram does, both are luck based and dependant of specific cards or bench support. why are you so mad about spreading and share the awesome idea? Is not like any of us gets paid by building or publishing decks online, somebody is gonna copy the idea and give no credit to me or you for their suceess.

Allow me to translate.

I will be set up on the first turn every game. I'm going to assume that Zekrom has already damaged itself, that I drew a pluspower. I have no idea how Zekrom runs, so I'll suggest a late game card and pretend it is the only way a Zekrom deck can recover. By the way, I TOTALLY have proof, it's just I don't have it RIGHT NOW.

I tested for a mediocre amount of time, probably against myself. I concede a token point to you to attempt to increase the validity of my argument and stroke my own ego. Also my deck is always lucky enough to draw into what it needs but Zekrom never is.

lol, u mad? I also have a secondary attack whose function is underwhelming in this matchup because it will probably mean a return KO. My deck's amazing consistency will allow me to top deck energy every single turn as well as get out the shaymin needed to accelerate every single turn. If I pull extra cards from my sleeve, of course.

Zekrom and Reshiram are both luck based, like every deck there has ever been in the game. I'm going to answer my own question here with my false statements.

In short, you act like every game will see you set up with the consistency of the Elder Gods, and yet there is no way that any opposing Zekrom will get lucky. You go on to say you don't care about getting credit for the idea, but in the same breath you go on and on about how awesome you think it is and clutch your hurt behind when anyone takes it down a notch. No, you may not want credit. But you do want attention and adulation. The two threads and assorted posts is proof of that.

Not to mention that, as people try to help you with your list, for god knows what reason, you completely shut them down and go on about how you know everything about this deck and that they're wrong. (After loloneweekoftesting) And THEN, you have the audacity to say, 'oh, I didn't want help, I just wanted to show people.'

YOU ARE GRUBBING FOR ATTENTION.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this FORUM is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:
Is a prooven fact that I wont receive the credit, but I am realistic and I know nobody will give me any unless i win a tournament and sign my name over the cards.

1 week old idea, yeah, I am not gonna lie about the date just to make my statement more solid, It was a random newborn proyect, whose original prupose was to win the grinder last friday, I just wanted to show everyone how good this deck is, a cheaper option than Emboar that could work, I like to surprise, almost as much as I like winning, I don`t play to sell or overprize my cards, that`s all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaUnderDogma?feature=mhee

If you wanted to see my channel so badly you could just ask for, no need to play tough and meanie lol

You might want to subscribe to see the evidence that you think I made up, the videos are 4 or 5 GB each, is gonna take time to edit and upload them, and I`m pretty lazy.

and the only thing uploaded until now is indeed a crappy power point theorymon edition, just be patient and wait for new awesomazing decks each week... or motnh, I might need to date a vlogger chick for advice.

The changes i would make:

-2 Juniper
-3 Sages

+1 PONT
+2 Engineers
+2 Seeker

I hate sages and i like engineers, juniper can be effective depending on the situation but engineers is quite good ij high energy decks, should help to stop throwing away the seeker, which quite a few people have said you may need

-1 Burned tower
+1 energy retrieval

For those times you need an energy and burned tower fails.

Thats all i can think of for now

Is a prooven fact that I wont receive the credit, but I am realistic and I know nobody will give me any unless i win a tournament and sign my name over the cards.

1 week old idea, yeah, I am not gonna lie about the date just to make my statement more solid, It was a random newborn proyect, whose original prupose was to win the grinder last friday, I just wanted to show everyone how good this deck is, a cheaper option than Emboar that could work, I like to surprise, almost as much as I like winning, I don`t play to sell or overprize my cards, that`s all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaUnderDogma?feature=mhee

If you wanted to see my channel so badly you could just ask for, no need to play tough and meanie lol

You might want to subscribe to see the evidence that you think I made up, the videos are 4 or 5 GB each, is gonna take time to edit and upload them, and I`m pretty lazy.

and the only thing uploaded until now is indeed a crappy power point theorymon edition, just be patient and wait for new awesomazing decks each week... or motnh, I might need to date a vlogger chick for advice.

The only thing redeeming about that video is that the audio was not Linkin Park or LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Excuse me.

Next year pablo, maybe by then you can become part of the top 4 in mexico nationals aswell. So how did you perform in worlds anyway?? I didn`t saw your name in the top cut after all the high and mighty "level and skill" a six prize writer needs to be hired.

Well, glad you liked the audio, I was hoping to use rammstein, but the remixes were pretty lame, and copyright crap is quite annoying... Now why don`t you share your work too supes, your signature suggest you actually create decks, let me see something "worthy"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back