Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NY Gym Challenge - Brooklyn, NY June 3, 2006 - Venue change!!!

Shellshock929

<a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p
Address: 1724 East 12th Street
City: Brooklyn
State: New York
Zip Code: 11229

I was told that the new location is not ready yet, so it's going to be in the old one.

Just to let everyone know, this event applys the Win one and Done rule, so if you won a Gym Challenge previously in this season, or if you made Top 4 at Worlds, you cannot participate in this event.

The head Judge will most likely to be Pokepop. I might judge this event if I don't win a Gym Challenge before this one. If I do judge, it would be 11-14, otherwise, I will take this one!

Date: Saturday, June 3, 2006
Time Registration: 10:00 am -12:00 pm
Admission: Free
Format: Modified (EX: Hidden Legends to EX: Holon Phantoms, POP 1 and 2 packs, EX: Trainer Kit and Promos 27+)
30 minute Swiss rounds, with 60 minute Single Elimination Best 2/3 matches for top cut.

For each age group, here are the prizes:

1st Place
An invitation to the Pokémon TCG World Championships™ in 2006
A travel award for the winner (and parent or legal guardian for players under 18) to the 2006 World Championships
36 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

2nd Place
18 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

3rd & 4th Place
9 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

5th thru 8th Place
4 booster packs of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

9th and After
1 booster pack of the most current Pokémon TCG expansion

I hope everyone goes to this event and I hope it's going to be a great event. I will see you all there!

Contact The Organizer at [email protected] for any other info.

-Peter

Edited Added to the topic title.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokepop told me at States that he would most likely be Head Judging this one if he goes. I hope he goes so this can be a great event. I might play in this one if I don't win, which is most likely to happen.

Back