Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Official Wrestlemania 23 Discussion Thread **Updated Again**

brendan2236

Well, Wrestlemania 23 is on April 1st, so I thought I would post up the known card, which I will update as more matches are anounced, so that people can discuss/make predictions.

BATISTA VS. UNDERTAKER FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

JOHN CENA VS. SHAWN MICHAELS FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

BOBBY LASHLEY W/DONALD TRUMP VS. UMAGA W/MR. MCMAHON: BATTLE OF THE BILLIONARES W/STONE COLD AS THE GUEST REFEREE

EDGE VS. CM PUNK VS. KING BOOKER VS. JEFF HARDY VS. MATT HARDY VS. FINLAY VS. MR. KENNEDY VS. RANDY ORTAN: MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

ECW ORIGINALS: R.V.D, TOMMY DREAMER, SABU, SANDMAN VS. NEW BREED: ELIJAH BURKE, MATT STRIKER, KEVIN THORNE, MARCUS COR VON

MELINA VS. ASHLEY FOR THE WWE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP

KANE VS. THE GREAT KHALI

CHRIS BENOIT VS MVP FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP

Last edited:
Well, Wrestlemania 23 is on April 1st, so I thought I would post up the known card, which I will update as more matches are anounced, so that people can discuss/make predictions.

BOBBY LASHLEY W/DONALD TRUMP VS. UMAGA W/MR. MCMAHON: BATTLE OF THE BILLIONARES

EDGE VS. CM PUNK VS. KING BOOKER VS. JEFF HARDY VS. MATT HARDY VS. FINLAY VS. MR. KENNEDY VS. RANDY ORTAN: MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

ECW ORIGINALS: R.V.D, TOMMY DREAMER, SABU, SANDMAN VS. NEW BREED: ELIJAH BURKE, MATT STRIKER, KEVIN THORNE, MARCUS COR VON

Underlined!

EDGE VS. CM PUNK VS. KING BOOKER VS. JEFF HARDY VS. MATT HARDY VS. FINLAY VS. MR. KENNEDY VS. RANDY ORTON: MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

there ya go

Theres my predictions, pretty standard, but i think Edge will win money in the bank cuz that would keep him undefeated @ mania so he can go streak vs. streak vs 'Taker.

Last edited:
Taker never loses at Mania.

Cena shouldn't have the title, but he'll probably win.

It'll come down to Edge, Kennedy, and Orton. I think it'll be Kennedy, mostly cuz they've been trying to push him pretty hard.

RVD does not lose. I'll take his team.

Kanes not bad, it's just that Khali is horrible. The only thing that he has going for him is that he is about a kazillion feet tall, with his wrestling ability, he would not even be on t.v. if it was'nt for his height. I really cannot understand why he is not able to at least be a decent wrestler, when Kane is the same height and about a million times better.

Last edited:
Kanes not bad, it's just that Khali is horrible. The only thing that he has going for him is that he is about a kazillion feet tall, with his wrestling ability, he would not even be on t.v. if it was'nt for his height. I really cannot understand why he is not able to at least be a decent wrestler, when Kane is the same height and about a million times better.

Khali doesnt wrestle ! all he have to do is swing his punches + take his leg off the ground + sometimes a double handed chokeslam = win

hope kane will rip his skin off hahaha

BOBBY LASHLEY W/DONALD TRUMP VS. UMAGA W/MR. MCMAHON: BATTLE OF THE BILLIONARES W/STONE COLD AS THE GUEST REFEREE

EDGE VS. CM PUNK VS. KING BOOKER VS. JEFF HARDY VS. MATT HARDY VS. FINLAY VS. MR. KENNEDY VS. RANDY ORTON: MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH

KANE VS. THE GREAT KHALI

Predictions in Red

Here is my prediction for how the night ends...Batista and Taker should end the night as Taker won the Rumble, putting him in the main event. Taker will win, and thus stay undefeated at Wrestlemania. Orton (if he wins MITB), will then challenge Taker right after the match and win, thus killing the legendary WM winning streak of the Undertaker and taking the World Heavyweight Title all in the same night.

I could also see CM Punk winning MITB, as this could be used as a reason to move him to another show, or get him a title match at One Night Stand (provided they are having ONS agains this year)

Undertaker: 14 - 0 at WM, and Winner of RR Almost Never Lost At WM. I Still Like Batista A Lot, They Have To Find Someone Like Taker To Take Him Out, Cos Batista Is A Beast.

Shawn Michaels: Cena Had The Title For Way Too Long, Micheals is Gonna Go To The Top Again. And If You're Not Down With That, He Just Got Two Words Fo' Ya.

Randy Ortan: I Just Like Him A Lot, He's Like a Wild Card In This. If Khali, Didnt Show Up, He Wouldnt Even Be In The Re-Match, SO There's Something Going On Here.

ECW Originals: R - V - D

Ashley: She's Been Hot Lately

Kane: Great Khali Lost To The Undertaker, And Now Is Time To Lose To Kane

Bobby Lashley w/ Donald Trump: Like The Rock Said On Raw :D Stone Cold Will Make Sure Off That, And Beside, No One Wants To See Trump Bold, But Vince On The Other Hands:p

Last edited:
New match to add:

United States Champion Chris Benoit vs. M.V.P. for the United States Championship.

I think that MVP pulls off the victory some how at WM23.

Predictions in Red

Here is my prediction for how the night ends...Batista and Taker should end the night as Taker won the Rumble, putting him in the main event. Taker will win, and thus stay undefeated at Wrestlemania. Orton (if he wins MITB), will then challenge Taker right after the match and win, thus killing the legendary WM winning streak of the Undertaker and taking the World Heavyweight Title all in the same night.

I could also see CM Punk winning MITB, as this could be used as a reason to move him to another show, or get him a title match at One Night Stand (provided they are having ONS agains this year)

You know taker was SUPPOSE TO LOSE to orton last year. Thats why i thought maybe they would break the record this year with bastisa, but that scenario makes more sense now. I wouldnt be surprized by the end of the night the world champion is Randy Orton.

Cena is going to beat shawn cause shawn doesnt need the title and they needed him in a role while triple h was injured. They dont need hbk as the champ though that would make me happy as i hate cena and love hbk.

Obviously bobby and trump win. I would be SHOCKED if umaga and mcmahon win it.

I had Randy Orton winning the money in the bank match up anyways. He is one of there favorite wrestlers and to be so young. The fact that he hasnt done much lately they are gonna wanna change that. He is too talented and has too much of the "look" for them not to put him back on top.

What im really interested in now is whether he wins the title at WM23 or not.....he was suppose to beat Taker last year but taker didnt wanna lose his undefeated streak. Cause a big fight and blah blah blah so is this the year?

For anybody who has'nt already seen this, heres a link to a really cool booking idea involving Edge and Ortan. It's taken off of this link:

http://blog.*******.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=632a52f4-ad80-4eac-84b0-b31bac25b664

but since the link doesnt work, i'll just post it directly:

-The Money in the Bank match should end, with Edge winning for a 2nd time, keeping his undefeated streak alive.
Now with Edge winning, this can cause some jealousy from Orton. You keep Orton and Edge as a unit, but always cause tension, like have them "accidently" cost each other matches, and also have Edge carry around the briefcase, and use it in matches to help Rated RKO get some wins. Now maybe around June or beginning of July, start hinting at a breakup between the two.
Now Triple H should be back, and at July PPV have Rated RKO vs DX, and DX will get the win, and celebrate, Triple H can get his revenge. Now the next night, you have Rated RKO vs DX in a rematch, and again they lose with Orton getting pinned and Edge was distracted and was not able to make the save. Now you have Edge and Orton arguing, and they look like they have cooled off, but than Orton gives Edge the RKO, and levels him. Then Orton grabs the briefcase and nails Edge over and over again with it.
Edge should take 2 weeks off to play off the injuries, and then Orton will come out and cut a promo, how Edge is nothing without him, and Orton is in possession with the MITB Briefcase, and says he will now take over the contract because Edge did not sign it. Orton is about to sign and then Edge returns and runs after Orton who still has the contract, but Orton manages to escape. Edge challenges him to a match anywhere and anytime, and Orton excepts only if Edge puts the title shot on the line, and Edge agrees. Now the two meet at SummerSlam, and the end of the match would be Orton using the briefcase and nailing Edge and getting the win. Orton opens the briefcase and reviels a brick to show how heavy and hard it was, and then he gets the contract and signs it in Edges own blood. Now at the end of the night, after Cena or whoever the champ is wins in a bloody match, Orton comes out and cashes in, just like what Edge did, and wins the title and becomes the WWE Champ. This way him and Cena can feud over the next few months, and Orton stays champion.
Now around the Royal Rumble, Edge makes his long awaited return, after several weeks of video clips of Edge recovering, and his return. Edge returns to RAW and says he has a score to settle and wants Orton at the Rumble, Orton comes out and says Edge hasn't proven himself and isn't deserving, and will not get a shot, Edge says he figured Orton would dodge him and that is why is entering the Royal Rumble and guarntee himself a shot at Orton at WrestleMania by beating 29 other men. Edge can win the Rumble, and Orton will still be champion, giving him a long run, and with wins over Cena, Triple H and/or HBK. Now the stage is set for the rematch and Edge's revenge, Orton/Edge at Mania for the WWE Title. With Edge getting the win.

Last edited:
its too planned out but its cool though. I dont think they plan so far ahead though. Cause anything can happen within a year. I still think Orton wins the money in the bank and maybe wins the title that nite. Im just hoping taker doesnt lose.

For sure, I really don't want to see see 'Taker lose to Ortan. I actaully have a suspision that Mr. Kennedy will win Money in the Bank, with Ortan and Edge costing each other the match. But then again, Mr. Kennedy has lost to each of the champions, so i'm not sure how it would look if the money in the bank winner is someone who has already lost to each of the champions. In my opinion, Edge has to win the match, because that way he can keep his undefeated streak alive so that we can get Edge vs. Taker @ a future 'Mania.

Back