Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oklahoma State Championship: How Many Are Coming ???

~~~Oklahoma State Championship: Who & How Many Are Attending ???~~~

This thread is for the players that will be attending the "Oklahoma State Championship". MP Birch needs to know "ASAP" if you are attending this event !!! The venue that I have set up holds about 80 players. If we are going to have more attending, I need to switch the venue. You may list that you are planning to attend on this thread, "PM", email, or phone MP Birch at the following contact information. If I am not at home please a message on my "voice mail".

"PM": Master Professor Birch
Email: [email protected]
Home Phone: (972) 442-5545

Thank you for letting know this information asap. I will update the attendance number each night.

MP Birch

Last edited:
My brother and I are almost certainly going. Swanton1717 tells me he and Newman are planning to go to this tourney, too.

Today, January 31st, I have had a reply from 28-players. I would really like to get a head count by the end of this weekend to see if I need to switch venues.

Thank you to all of the players that replied today.

MP Birch

February 1st, MP Birch has received 8-more players that are planning on attending. That gives us a total of 36-players. Thank you to the players that have replyed.

MP Birch

February 2nd, MP Birch has received a reply from one player that he will be attending and 2-players that will not be attending because of work over seas. So, that brings us up, well down to 35-players that are attending.

Those of you do reply, I guess that you will be playing in the floor at "Drake's Place".

Thanks.

MP Birch

Where are the Oklahomans on this thread? Come on Okies, respond. MPBirch still needs to hear from you if you're attending or not.
If there's not much more response then it will be at Drakes. If more than 80 decide to show up then it will be a crowded day & playing on the floor. Sound like fun to you?
If the responses come in & it looks to be more than 80 the event will be moved. So what are you going to do?
Respond

February 4th, we have had 12-players response to this thread that will be attending. That gives us a total of 47-players that are planning to come to the "Oklahoma~State Championship". A huge "thank you" for replying.

MP Birch

David's Confused Pokedad said:
What about Team Rocket, H-town and those from around the Alamo? You guys checking in here?

Well since I am a member of Team Rocket, there is always a possibility that we'll be at the major events.

MPB, there is a possibility that we may be there. (Me and George)

Back