Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Player Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampert97

This whole year I have only gotten 1 letter in the mail from POP for quarterly player rewards and i'm wondering why I haven't been getting anything from them at all besides that. I haven't been to any league's this year except once because of distance. These are the tournaments i've been to in the 2005-2006 season, 2 city championships, regionals, holon phantoms, a gym challenge and crystal guardians, and gotten nothing from POP. Is anyone else having the same problem or can get me more information?

There was an error in the summer quarter of player rewards so the summer + fall player rewards will be shipped at the same time.

They come out every quarter - April, July, October & January. July was delayed so that we could get some POP Series 4 packs. But then something happened and now 2nd & 3rd quarter should be shipped together.

Does anyone have any idea where I could click for the my players reward so that I could type in the # to get the "league energy"? Thanks

Yeah it never said anything on the my Pokemon section, and it expires today.

Blastoise-shellshocker said:
Yeah it never said anything on the my Pokemon section, and it expires today.

That's a typo. It should say 10/1/07. Your league leader should have said something about that, as it was outlined in the letter that went out with all of the league kits.

The link won't be up till closer toward the end of the Pewter City season.

M_Liesik said:
That's a typo. It should say 10/1/07. Your league leader should have said something about that, as it was outlined in the letter that went out with all of the league kits.

The link won't be up till closer toward the end of the Pewter City season.

Okay thanks!

stop complaining i didn't get any due to the fact I was suspended from pop THE EXACT 5 days they send player rewards out. I don't care anyway I just like the Rayquaza coin :) I have a full set of pop 1 2 and 3 now anyway.

My youngest got his today also - 1 POP 3 and 1 POP 4. Hopefully he'll earn more this quarter.

I got my first rewards today yay!!!!!

POP4 packs FTW

Heatherdu said:
We got 1 POP3 and 2 POP4. Maybe the fewer the prizes the earlier the shipment.

2 POP4
3 POP3

Ho-oh ex and deoxys ex FTW:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back