Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Plz close! I wanna make a new thread!

sapphdrgn

Hey guys! It's Sapphdrgn here and I'm going to be making LEGENDs of every Legendary pokemon and maybe even some others! If you guys want to suggest anything, comment on my cards, or even post a LEGEND card idea of your own, be my guest! I'll be glad to get posts from you guys on my cards! So, stay tuned for all of my LEGENDs! For starters, I'll make a Moltres LEGEND! Here it is! :biggrin:

Moltres LEGEND - LEGEND - Only play this with the other half of Moltres LEGEND - HP 130

:ppowr: Heat Absorbtion
Once during your turn, before you attaack, when you place Moltres LEGEND onto your Bench you may search your deck for up to 3 :fire: Energy and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like.

:fire::fire: Blaze Wing 50
This attacks damage isn't effected by Resistance.

:fire::fire::colorless: Burning Flare 100
Discard 2 :fire: Energy attached to Moltres LEGEND.

Weakness: :water: x2 Resistance: :fighting: -30 Retreat: :colorless::colorless:

Hope u enjoyed it! I'll be posting my others ASAP! :thumb:

-Sapphdrgn​

Last edited:
Hey guys! It's Sapphdrgn here and I'm going to be making LEGENDs of every Legendary pokemon and maybe even some others! If you guys want to suggest anything, comment on my cards, or even post a card idea of your own (Doesn't have to be a LEGEND. Can be ANY kind of card!), be my guest! I'll be glad to get posts from you guys on my cards! So, stay tuned for all of my LEGENDs! For starters, I'll make a Moltres LEGEND! Here it is! :biggrin:

Moltres LEGEND - Basic - Only play this with the other half of Moltres LEGEND - HP 130

:ppowr: Heat Absorbtion
Once during your turn, before you attaack, when you place Moltres LEGEND onto your Bench you may search your deck for up to 3 :fire: Energy and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like.

:fire::fire::colorless: Burning Flare 100
Discard 2 :fire: Energy attached to Moltres LEGEND.

Hope u enjoyed it! I'll be posting my others ASAP! :thumb:

-Sapphdrgn​

That's the whole point of this section of the forum; is to create whatever we feel like. There's no point to this thread if we don't have to create a LEGEND. We can create cards wherever we feel like. If you want to attack people to this thread, you need to think of a different strategy.

When you read a topic, are you actually paying attention to what they're saying, or are you just looking for some excuse to point out a flaw in whatever they just did?

Moltres is actually deliciously un-broken. Very well designed - the instant 100 is pretty cool and the energy acceleration, while powerful, isn't overpowered.

Ok.

ok. I guess then, Only make LEGENDs here plz! This is now going to be a LEGEND center! :thumb:
Well, heeeeeeeres Articuno LEGEND!!!! :biggrin: ENJOY!

Articuno LEGEND - LEGEND - Only play this card with the other half of Aticuno LEGEND - HP 140

:ppowr: Big Freeze
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed. If tails, any damage done to Articuno LEGEND from your opponents attacks during their next turn are increased by 20 damage.

:water::water: Ice Beam 40
You may discard a :water: Energy attached to Articuno LEGEND. If you do, this attack does an additional 30 damage.

:water::water::colorless: Sheer Cold 120
Discard 2 :water: Energy attached to Articuno LEGEND.

Weakness: :metal: x2 Resistance: :fighting: -30 Retreat: :colorless::colorless:

P.S.: Ty Kayle! I thought it was a pretty good idea to put that energy gaining thing in there too! :wink:

Last edited:
Big Freeze should be a Power. It's also really, really strong. I would be really scared to see that card. Ever.

Sheer Cold is pretty nice, but the discard 2 is a bit lame (especially since there's no decent Water-type recovery... and since it's basically the same as Moltres).

kk.

ok. i made big freeze a Pokepower. Here's my last LEGEND for today. Zapdos LEGEND! :biggrin: Enjoy!

Zapdos LEGEND - LEGEND - Only play this card with the other half of Zapdos LEGEND - HP 130 :lightning:

:ppowr: Electrical Current
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may search your deck for a Basic :lightning: or Basic :metal: Pokemon OR a Basic :lightning: or Basic :metal: Energy. (You can not take a Pokemon and an Energy using the same Electrical Current.)

:lightning::colorless: Thunder Wave 40
If the opponent has any :metal: or :lightning: Pokemon n play, this attacks base damage is 70.

:lightning::lightning::lightning: Destructive Bolt 90
Discard 1 :lightning: Energy attached to Zapdos LEGEND and then discard an Energy card attached to the defending Pokemon.

Weakness: :lightning: x2 Resistance: :fighting: -30 Retreat: :colorless::colorless:

Hope u guys enjoyed my first 3 LEGENDs! Tomorrow = Dragonite LEGEND, Mewtwo LEGEND, and Mew LEGEND!
STAY TUNED!!!! :thumb:

Last edited:
I like your LEGENDS. They are nicely balanced. Here's mine:

Chansey LEGEND

170 HP [C]
Basic Pokemon

Picture too amazing to describe. Think huggable!

Poke - BODY
Damage done to your Chanseys in play is reduced by 10 (including this one.)

[C][C] Eggstraterrestial
Pick one of your opponent's Pokemon. Until the end of your next turn, Chansey is the same Energy type as that Pokemon.

[C][C][C] Chansati 30
If Chansey is the same Energy type as the Defending Pokemon, the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out instead of damaged by this attack. This attack isn't affected by weakness, resistance, Poke - POWERS, Poke - BODIES, or any other specialties from the Defending Pokemon.

Weakness: [F] x 2
Resistance: [ ]
Retreat Cost: [C]

CHANSEY is just an awesome Pokemon in general.

*Braces self for ArceusRules to comment on Chansey never being a LEGEND and being KOd by Machamp anyway*

LOL, I can tell you're so in love with Chansey, Qwachansey. Anyway here's mine:

Heatran LEGEND :metal:
130 HP
LEGEND Rule: Put this card from your hand onto your Bench only with the other half of Heatran LEGEND.

Heatran LEGEND :metal:
130 HP
LEGEND Rule: Put this card from your hand onto your Bench only with the other half of Heatran LEGEND.

:ppowr: Metal Contraction
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you put Heatran LEGEND into play, you may put up to 3 damage counters on the Defending Pokemon. If you do, your opponent may draw a card for each damage counter you put on the Defending Pokemon in this way.

[R][R][M][M] Metallic Eruption 50x
Discard the top 3 cards of your deck. This attack does 50 damage times the number of [R] Energy and [M] Energy you discard in this way.

Weakness: [W]x2
Resistance: [P]-20
Retreat Cost: [C][C][C][C]

Last edited:

The word 'attacks' is, in this case, the possessive form and as such needs an apostrophe like this:
This attack's damage isn't effected by Resistance.

:ppowr: Big Freeze
Once during your turn, before you attack, you may flip a coin. If heads, the defending Pokemon is now paralyzed. If tails, any damage done to Articuno LEGEND from your opponents attacks during their next turn are increased by 20 damage.

Wrong tense of the 'be' verb. You should us the word 'is'. The phrase 'from your opponent's attacks' is a prepositional phrase and is not considered when determining the correct usage. Read just the part I highlighted in blue and you should understand what I mean.

:lightning::colorless: Thunder Wave 40
If the opponent has any :metal: or :lightning: Pokemon n play, this attacks base damage is 70.

It should read 'your' opponent and not 'the' opponent to keep in true Pokemon nomenclature. Also, 'attacks' should once again use the possessive 'attack's'.

[C][C] Eggstraterrestial
Pick one of your opponent's Pokemon. Until the end of your next turn, Chansey is the same Energy type...
[C][C][C] Chansati 30
If Chansey is the same Energy type...

No need for the word Energy. Every Pokemon which copies a different type just copies the type, not the 'Energy type'.

If you do, your opponent may draw a card for each damage counter you put on the Defending Pokemon in this way.

Phrase suggestion. Otherwise, they would get to draw a card for every Crobat G drop and each damage counter you "put' on them if you are using a Pokemon which places damage for their attack instead of doing damage.

Last edited:
4 things:
-I love how much personal preferences in Pokémon Species have to do with the validity of a card.
-Had one been with my reach, a kitten would have been punched in the face.
-Lickilicky.
-Lastly, if you know that Q knows that you're going to say something about his (her?) post, then it's also very likly that Q would know what the general message you would convey meaning that your post provides us with nothing (aside kitten punching fury) so why post in the first place?

Guys you should know not to post something if it doesn't please arceusrules... XD seriously I found that so hilarious i sigged it

Keh...Arceus...

I've tried to explain the meaning of Create-A-Card to Arceus once before...but I see now he will never understand.
*punches kitten in face*

My Leg End:

Garchomp LEGEND- HP: 150-:colorless:
LEGEND

:ppowr: Blinding Strike
Once per turn, if Garchomp LEGEND is on your bench, you may switch Garchomp LEGEND with your Active Pokemon. You may only use one Blinding Strike Poke-POWER per turn.

:pbody: Intimidate
As long as Garchomp LEGEND is in play, your Pokemon have no Weakness (excluding Garchomp LEGEND).

:colorless::colorless::colorless:X-Scissor- 80
If you played Garchomp LEGEND this turn, ignore the energy cost of this attack.

Weakness- :colorless:x2
Resistance- None
Retreat Cost- None

*grovels at Arceus's boots*
Does that please you, master?

Guys you should know not to post something if it doesn't please arceusrules... XD seriously I found that so hilarious i sigged it

Guess that means you like me then if you're gonna sig me. Plain and simple. If you don't like someone, you don't put their name in your sig. :nonono:

Yet another thread derailed by hate :nonono:

Giratina G LEGEND
Type: (C)
130 HP
LEGEND - Pokémon SP - Put this card from your hand onto your Bench only with the other half of Giratina G LEGEND.
Rarity:
113/120

Picture: this

Owner: Team Galactic's Pokémon - Cyrus
LEGEND - Pokémon SP - Put this card from your hand onto your Bench only with the other half of Giratina G LEGEND.
Weakness: (C)+40
Resistance: (F)-30
Retreat Cost: (C)(C)
Rarity:
114/120

Poké-Body - Steadfast
Giratina G LEGEND is not affected by effects of trainer cards, attacks, Poké-Bodies or Poké-Powers that would return Giratina G LEGEND to your hand.

Poké-Power - Into the Dark
Once during your turn (before your attack), when you put Giratina G LEGEND from your hand onto your Bench you may use this Power. If you do, your turn ends. Each player flips 2 coins until both of them are tails. For each heads, put the top card from your deck into the Lost Zone. (You flip first)

(P)(F)(C)(C) - Draco Blast - 150
Discard 2 Energy cards attached to Giratina G LEGEND.

Arceus LEGEND :colorless:
160HP

Put this card from your hand onto your Bench only with the other half of Arceus LEGEND

Arceus LEGEND :colorless:
160HP

Put this card from your hand onto your Bench only with the other half of Arceus LEGEND

:pbody: Multitype
Arceus LEGEND is the same type as the first energy card attached to it.

:colorless::colorless::colorless: Godly Destruction: 200
Discard all energies attached to Arceus and put 6 damage counters on all of your benched Pokemon. (Your opponent cannot draw a prize for a Pokemon knocked out in this way). During your opponent's next turn, if Arceus LEGEND is knocked out, put both halve of Arceus LEGEND in the Lost Zone instead of discarding them and your opponent takes 2 prizes instead of 1.

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat: :colorless:

if Arceus LEGEND is knocked out, put both halve of Arceus LEGEND in the Lost Zone instead of discarding them and your opponent takes 2 prizes instead of 1.

EDIT: The card actually isnt that bad, tho 6 damage counters is a lot.

Last edited:
Back