Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Card Printer Bought Out

PokePop

Administrator
Staff member
curran_hill_with_worlds_deck_sheet_thumb.jpg

PBM Graphics in North Carolina, the main printer of Pokemon cards for Pokemon USA, was acquired by Consolidated Graphics in Houston. Management of the company is expected to remain in place.

[gal=33864]Pbm Graphics[/gal]

The change in ownership is not expected to have any impact on the printing of Pokemon TCG cards.

Below are two pictures from when World Champion Curran Hill visited the facility while they were producing his World Championship deck.

[gal=33865]Curran Hill At Pbm[/gal] [gal=33866]Curran Hill With Worlds Deck Sheet[/gal]

Last edited:
Wow I didnt even recognize Curran. I never knew they invited him to watch the production. That is really cool. :thumb:

The change in ownership is not expected to have any impact on the printing of Pokemon TCG cards.

Hopefully this will be true. :thumb:

The printer isn't responsible for errors in text.
Although, they would be responsible for scratched up cards...

kinda hope it will be false. maybe theyll print all the cards correctly so no erratas will be needed:smile:
printers have NOTHING to do with errata: they print what they are supplied/what has been approved by the customer prior to production.

'mom

It's really cool to invite Curran to watch. I also hope the change won't affect the current game. I don't want to have to pay any more than I have to for a pack of cards.

It's really cool to invite Curran to watch. I also hope the change won't affect the current game. I don't want to have to pay any more than I have to for a pack of cards.

Why do you think the change of command will affect the prices for packs/starter decks?

Mmm hopefully if they are bought out by a larger company they will have more production power and can LOWER card prices!

Why do you think the change of command will affect the prices for packs/starter decks?

If it is a smaller company, they may not be able to produce as many at one time, therefore, raising the prices. Hopefully it is a bigger company so we can pay less.

Back