Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Movie 10: Dialga VS Palkia VS Darkrai

Professor_Chris

Not sure if this has been posted before, but Darkrai was added to the movie's title. I just watched the latest DP episode and saw it.

I saw it when it was on the Japan Pokemon Movie Site.

Gee I wonder why? :\ But it's certainly not year-old news like you were implying. It's pretty recent. About a month old. However, I didn't know about the name change, and there was no discussion on the name change, so I thought everyone would like to know about the name change if they didn't already. :\

Sorry about bringing back a dead thread, but just saw this today on DVD! Definitely one of the better movies, imo! End theme is in English (!) and not bad either.. I'll be really interested to see if PUI takes the ending theme from the Japanese version of the film and replaces it with their own creation. Based on the TV theme in the US, I really hope they don't mess with the music too much!
Prediction: Darkrai will be THE card to get for every 10 and under with the release of the next set. He'll (it'll?) be veeeery popular as a character. No other spoilers from me though, just be sure to check it out when it's released here. Don't expect Miyazaki and realize the target age for the movie and you'll have fun. This forty-something sure did!

I watched the non subtitled version the release date of the DVD and the Subtiled version on Christmas Day. I even made an amv :)

It's defienatly a great movie. Most amount of Pokemon Ive seen in the actual feature as well.

I'm just waiting for when they announce the Darkrai game giveaway now...

I ment Sparta you nit-witt!!!
You should have quoted my sig then. Unfortunately, you just made yourself look like a "nit-witt." You would have been right if you weren't completely wrong. I "ment" to say SPARDA. The quote is clearly not from 300 (I even gave the source of the quote). Would you mind not dragging this thread off topic?

For yuor benefit, the correct spellings are "nitwit" and "meant."

Back